Radd (ARY) - Sheheryar Munawar, Hiba Bukhari - Page 71

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 days ago
mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Sajal Ali

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

thanks for saying that. i found that very relatable and human. losing a job, having only 2 months to find a new one or you'll lose your visa and leave the  country, having your funds tied up, not being able to share it with your partner really messes you up. it shakes your confidence in yourself, there is fear of letting people down or not living up to their expectations, thinking of "log kya kahenge" - it's a very dark stressful phase if you have had to go through it. sometimes you even end up saying things to loved ones that you will regret later. i saw some review saying zain is turning into a red flag from a green flag. but this doesn't make you a red flag. you are just another human going through a low phase and struggling to emotionally cope. this green flag vs red flag optic just leeches off any empathy  or realness.

Completely agree with you. Personally I haven't  been on Zains situation but when I am  very stressed I don't  like talking with anyone, also makes me moody so I can understand what he is going through. Also, no one is perfect. I had concerns with the writer that she made Zain far too perfect but now he seems more human and real.  To me till now he hasn't  turned to red flag. He is still a green flag. Also, sometimes even perfect humans can have misunderstanding  and are not meant for eachother which will happen between Zain and Imaan. To some extent I even empethize with Zain mom. I like it when writers can delve into human emotions. And this writers seems to very good on doing so. 

Now that Zain has lost his job he will most likely come back to Pakistan after two months where he will meet Imaan just like he met Salaar sister. So nothing is happening for the sake of it.

Originally posted by: mala06

Hmm yeah. I would also have done the same.  But maybe shaadi ka ghar hain and she might have some emergency. While paying also she said its pretty expensive. 

Haan. Thats why I feel she doesn't  love him that much even if she will confess it in the next episode. She will only fall for our bholu salaar 😍😍

Hayee rey mala is trying her best to defend imaan πŸ€ͺ 

Ooo yeah that's positive sign. Bus ab jaldi sy real track start hojaye smiley9

Nice one suru smiley9

sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Thank you Nina smiley36smiley27

sheeluneelu thumbnail

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Bas next week aur wait karna padega 

Originally posted by: sheeluneelu

Ussi ka toh wait hai smiley9

mala06 thumbnail

Sajal Ali

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

I got your point and had initially the same thoughts. But I love imaan too much to criticize  her πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

mala06 thumbnail

Sajal Ali

Originally posted by: sheeluneelu

Intezaar nahi horaha. I am just watching Imaan salaar scenes on loop smiley19

Edited by mala06 - 12 days ago