Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Posted: 23 days ago

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

Saw the car bts, don’t know about others but I personally don’t like Ab repeatedly saying the same line that Ar abhi bhi mera pati hai… behen tum log court jaa rahe ho divorce lene, even now you want to do the pati jaap… it might be to one up with Ruhi but it doesn’t make any sense nor looks nice.. it’s like Armaan is some trophy and both the girls are fighting to win it…

So true smiley37smiley37

but why are they even riding together like they're going on a picnic 

a joy ride, you're getting a divorce. Those two like to troll each other smiley36

My poor Armaan sa smiley42

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I am not wasting time on episodes but that BTS IV was rather interesting ..wasn’t that the very swing that the ex-stars of the show sat on and gave a joint IV around the time of that marathon run scene maybe ? The swag while on the swing and the camaraderie between RP and Sam ..and that comment about dumping unworthy old friends like waste ..I guess the exes weren’t her friends so can’t be them ..either way ..revenge is a dish best served cold !

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Team RuHaan (Gen 4)

Yaar I could never be an ITV FL. Mereko koi yeh black cheques deta toh main mast world tour karney chali jaati. 

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Team RuHaan (Gen 4)

https://youtu.be/k9Fd04YJxUE?si=iv-sF_I9w32TwW6C

I don't get how saying that their marriage was by force is a lie. Armaan was screaming how he was forced to marry her due to the circumstances like a week back. Abhira kept saying no to the marriage till the last minute. So how is any of it a lie?

free_willy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

I don't get how saying that their marriage was by force is a lie. Armaan was screaming how he was forced to marry her due to the circumstances like a week back. Abhira kept saying no to the marriage till the last minute. So how is any of it a lie?

Makers  just want to force their narrative on us, thinking we have got short term memory loss or maybe it’s just them

Natasha0404 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

In bts,vidya smiles seeing ru and ar.Vidya currently hate ab so it indicates that soon she is going to same route like gen 3 ml’s mother.I mean,soon she is going to talk to with dadisa about ml and pl’s wedding happily .And goenka’s bhi zaldi baand baaza ke saat wedding proposal lekar aayegi poodar house.

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

To be honest, nothing from Armoron side is making sense now. Kuch bhi bol rhe kuch bhi soch rha kuch bhi samjh rha abb woh hi jaane. Aaj dekha khud mara jaa rha divorce papers ke liye par he is like Abhira is so excited. I am like ..hein???kab???🙆

Originally posted by: Shamitashah1001

To be honest, nothing from Armoron side is making sense now. Kuch bhi bol rhe kuch bhi soch rha kuch bhi samjh rha abb woh hi jaane. Aaj dekha khud mara jaa rha divorce papers ke liye par he is like Abhira is so excited. I am like ..hein???kab???🙆

Seriously writers mein dimaag ki Kami hain shayad kuch bhi dika rahe hain atleast every other member than ar are clear what they want

Ml ko hi confuse bana Diya aur Sara blame fl ko ki woh divorce chahti Hain 

He is an lawyer he should be clear with his words and actions 

Trp ke chakkar mein kya kar rahe hain yeh log

Edited by Anjelica18021 - 23 days ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Isliye toh yeh sabse worst ml hain ipl ke chakkar mein sab kharab kar diya trp ke liye trp kaha ayegi