Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hamza Ali Abbasi

Posted: 23 days ago

Originally posted by: NazneenA

I am happy Taimoor bachgaya finally from Mahnoor.

Still can't like Mahnoor. Never will. Poor Shehram. 

Want to see what Gulzeb's next step would be..

Will Aliya run away voting ke bahaane se? 

Aaah! Shehram fired Tabrez smiley37

Why are you so harsh on mehnoor..smiley13 she even apologized to Shehram for her badtameezi  smiley36

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

I'm not worried at all...smiley36

Me neither smiley9

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

Why are you so harsh on mehnoor..smiley13 she even apologized to Shehram for her badtameezi  smiley36

Finally she did smiley20

And we forgave her too 😂 

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hamza Ali Abbasi

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Finally she did smiley20

And we forgave her too 😂 

Yes, team shehnoor smiley41smiley27smiley42

DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Wahaj Ali

My takes. Loved the episode 

1. Loved how Gulzeb has taken charge now to put Tabrez behind the bars. But poor thing went straight to the police not knowing how law is in the rich people's pocket. She should have gone to Shehram honestly.
  2. Speaking of, my guy said it. HE SAID IT. My favourite line has to be, just say you loved me once, I'll happily spend the rest of my life with that one confession that you loved me back. That's so me.I wanna know what Shehram said to Teimur. Dying to know
  3. Abdul ko finally factory ki responsibility mil gayi. He should have gotten much before when shehram found out his truth about mismanagement there. Hope Abdul proves himself now.
  4. Aliya needs to buck up and run away. Maybe take a friend's help.  

All the 3 girls, Mahnoor, Gulzeb and Aliya are standing in the same place honestly. Need to stand for themselves and not think of the society. Whether it's love in Mahnoor's case, justice for Gulzeb and choice for Aliya. They have to fight. 

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Originally posted by: NazneenA

I am happy Taimoor bachgaya finally from Mahnoor.

Still can't like Mahnoor. Never will. Poor Shehram. 

Want to see what Gulzeb's next step would be..

Will Aliya run away voting ke bahaane se? 

Aaah! Shehram fired Tabrez smiley37

babyyysmiley31 Mahnoor ko maaf kar do na..aaj Mahnoor zombie se normal honey  wali hai smiley36Shehram batted for both of them yesterday smiley43 and made sure each time it was a sixerrrr smiley40 main aap se pyaar karta hu..aap mujhe pyaar karti hai smiley14..I know I know why you did what you did smiley14 and I’m sorry for what I did smiley24 it’s ok babe..we got this..we getting married smiley14 smiley37 Mujhe pata tha end main Shehram sab apne sar pe lelega..khud hi bol dega.and Mahnoor will be like..ok ab shaadi kartey hai smiley16smiley37

MaxMayfield thumbnail

https://x.com/zybuff/status/1789028363882971147?s=46 smiley36 weight kaafi lose lag raha hai?? What smiley37

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Along with the show Ayeza Baaji also on the right track and not being naughty anymore smiley36 look what she posted smiley31 https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6zWPostBPd/?igsh=MW1jZnYweTExamY0Nw== Omg Shehram will tell her what he had named her too..UFFFFFFAAAA..Mera Dil..my heart is beating smiley31 AAHH DEKHO Chand aaya..Chand Nazar aayaaaa smiley31

she is wearing the CHUDIYA here..MAHNOORRRRIEEE welcome back smiley31smiley36

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Rida jee’s comment on Ayeza’s post ..Rida has made her account private smiley36 aisa kya honey wala hai smiley22 IMG_8578.jpeg