Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Vying for Vintage

Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Lovely song and great effort by you Lizzie. Thank you for tagging me. smiley27 

By returning to your original self in the middle of the song, you left a lasting impression on the listener with that beautiful voice. smiley10 

Thank you, Madhu! smiley27

But did you not think I sang in my original voice throughout the song? Only in the middle? smiley13

Viswasruti thumbnail

Dance Divas

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

Thank you, Madhu! smiley27

But did you not think I sang in my original voice throughout the song? Only in the middle? smiley13

At the beginning of the song, you put a great effort into sounding like Suraiya, but later, you slipped into your original sweet voice, which made my day. smiley10 Your voice is not lesser than any good singer's voice. Note this. smiley31

NathuPaapi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Bollywood Brigade

Originally posted by: Grey-licious

Wow Riii you sound so different so lovely 

Nathu you have to teach me too how to use starmaker 

Yes I will... But first you download the app and play with it on your own a little bit smiley14smiley36

NathuPaapi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Bollywood Brigade

Originally posted by: Grey-licious

You guyz were fab 

I demand more duets of you and spidey 

Thank you Kriti smiley31

But now Spidey also seems to have disappeared. smiley13

Posted: 13 days ago

I have sung Nainowale from Padmaavat movie. My friend, D3vil requested me to sing two songs. One of them is Nainowale. D3vil, please come here, listen to the song, and tell me what you think. 

https://voca.ro/19nXZ3lZYnzM

Movie- Padmaavat

Singer- Neeti Mohan

Music composer- Sanjay Leela Bhansali

Lyricist- Shiddarth-Garima

https://youtu.be/xE9FBL7jUGA?si=_IdPdHkvWGFUCmRj

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Vying for Vintage

Originally posted by: Shirsha

I have sung Nainowale from Padmaavat movie. My friend, D3vil requested me to sing two songs. One of them is Nainowale. D3vil, please come here, listen to the song, and tell me what you think. 

Nicely done, Shirsha!  Was this recorded on karaoke and then uploaded? I could hear some disturbance on the track.  

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

Nicely done, Shirsha!  Was this recorded on karaoke and then uploaded? I could hear some disturbance on the track.  

Thank you!

I recorded it on StarMaker. I don't know why the disturbance happened. smiley13

D3viL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Shirsha .. I love your voice the most.. its fun.. youthful .. and perfect . I absolutely enjoy listening to your songs. And how you effortlessly seem to record them..and they are perfect.. it could be that I enjoy it because it's songs that I like lolol.. but I don't think so.. maybe it's because yours is the first voice I heard ? I don't think so.. I think its because you sound as beautiful as you seem to be. Thank you for AGAIN making my day. I have downloaded your song and will always listen to it.

Don't worry about the other song.. it must be difficult as it's a duet... but .. can you share a song that YOU enjoy..  

Oh btw thar ahhah was....

Thankyou Shirshajiiii

Edited by D3viL - 13 days ago

Originally posted by: D3viL

Shirsha .. I love your voice the most.. its fun.. youthful .. and perfect . I absolutely enjoy listening to your songs. And how you effortlessly seem to record them..and they are perfect.. it could be that I enjoy it because it's songs that I like lolol.. but I don't think so.. maybe it's because yours is the first voice I heard ? I don't think so.. I think its because you sound as beautiful as you seem to be. Thank you for AGAIN making my day. I have downloaded your song and will always listen to it.

Don't worry about the other song.. it must be difficult as it's a duet... but .. can you share a song that YOU enjoy..  

Oh btw thar ahhah was....

Thankyou Shirshajiiii

Thank you so much D3vil! smiley1 There's disturbance in the music. Please ignore it. I'm very glad that you liked it. As far as the other song is concerned, it's not difficult. I can give it a try if I get time. I'll definitely tag you if I sing Ek dujhe ke vaste too. 

D3viL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shirsha

Thank you so much D3vil! smiley1 There's disturbance in the music. Please ignore it. I'm very glad that you liked it. As far as the other song is concerned, it's not difficult. I can give it a try if I get time. I'll definitely tag you if I sing Ek dujhe ke vaste too. 

https://youtu.be/bsOBGWj8_SQ?si=ia4RDihUzuyOivJq

I like this one tooo.. but can you sing something  you enjoy too.. because i have noticed that i do like the songs you post.. so i am sure i will enjoy your choice of songs as well...and always tag me!!!