Aisaa mat bolo ki dono below 100 out ho jayeeee. 🤣🤣
Match Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Aisaa mat bolo ki dono below 100 out ho jayeeee. 🤣🤣
Naa my jinx work on my supporting teams only
U can sse that with csk's condition 
. 4 more overs to go, we are easily looking at 250. CSK will be happy with anything around 230 though
Originally posted by: VJT37DVRRLEURVYU
mujhey maloom thaaa. Minute I drop GT and Gill they will kick ass. 🤣.
congrats Prizi as you look super happy. 🤣🤣
I want MI & CSK out of the playoffs, so wanted to back GT today. Best way to do that for me is bet on CSK. Only exception was bowling: I bet on Sai Kishore 
I'm thrilled at how this game is going, despite my likely getting 0 points
Originally posted by: Ragazza_dolce
Lag raha hai ki yahi woh bowlers they jinne last match mein Punjab ke saamne itna achha bowling kiya tha
Sab sataaaaabaazeeee ka parinaaaaam hain.
Waisey awards ka kooshchan ka reply naheeen deeya aapney 🤣🤣🤣
Congratulations Gill - 4th IPL 100* 
Gill 100
Finally ahmedabad specialist is back
WC ke din 1st inning main yeh pitch slow tha 2nd main dew aaya aaj 1st innings itna fast hain 2nd innings main slow ho jayega
Csk chase nahin kar payi toh?
I love csk iss season jo haal raha hain aisha kyun lag raha yeh match harenge 
I want MI & CSK out of the playoffs, so wanted to back GT today. Best way to do that for me is bet on CSK. Only exception was bowling: I bet on Sai Kishore
I'm thrilled at how this game is going, despite my likely getting 0 points
hum dono saath saath mein aaj ka zero.
ABD ne bhee tweet kar deeya how arrogance and ego of HP is just bad captaincy 🤣🤣🤣. Sorry HP fanwaaas. Truth hurts. 🙏🏻🙏🏻
Most individual hundreds in an IPL season
13 in 2024*
12 in 2023
8 in 2022
7 in 2016
Most matches before captaining in IPL 200 - Ravindra Jadeja 153 - Manish Pandey 148 - Axar Patel 137 - Kieron Pollard 126 - Suryakumar Yadav 119...
https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/srh-s-david-payne-ruled-out-of-ipl-2026-with-ankle-injury-1532117...
Thala’s keeping the yellow faithful on their toes no retirement bell just yet, because MS Dhoni is back for another IPL dance. Chennai Super...
RCB bowler out of IPL 2026 - YASH DAYAL while newbie Jack (debut) out of IPL with foot injury he has been replace by David Payne in IPL...
🏏IPL 2026: CSK vs SRH, 63rd Match at MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai on 18/05/2026 at 7:30PM IST🏏 CSK's playoff hopes on the line against SRH...
33