I have lost the count of how many times I have watched this episode
same to same.. And that dance.. 

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I have lost the count of how many times I have watched this episode
same to same.. And that dance.. 

I’ve had the song stuck in my head for the past few days, been listening to it every day whenever I can. 🥰
Finally watched aaj ka episode..
Katai anti-climatic.. Hardly any scenes of SurLie 
Ab lag raha hai, con nai milega... 
Originally posted by: LKashish
I’ve had the song stuck in my head for the past few days, been listening to it every day whenever I can. 🥰
I actually heard the entire album, cos of that one song... 
I knew it.. Imlie shall save Surya from harm, whatever Anjali had plans.. The way she ran over to him...
(Abhi tak last few episodes me nai laga, as if they were rushing through anything... But aaj laga..
)
Surya goes to console Mami, and within microseconds he's like.. "Mat roiye maaami-ji, .. achaaa wo Imlie kidhar hai
"
Loved Bulbul and Imlie's dialogues
"Lehanga me daudwa rahin hain.."
: That accent by Bulbul.. Too good..
"Ye lost aur found me, humka aap mil gayin"
Continuing the antakshri, esp. with aaj ke dialogues.. In case someone would like to join me...
"Aapke naam ke aage humne jee kya lagaya, aap toh jee ka jan-jaal ban gayi"
Ye Jehreeli Naagin ko toh hum samet-te hain
Sharbat Peejiye aur Saans Leejiye
Bhaisaaab.. I woke up to 81 notifs today, all thanks to last night ki spamming 
Ren, I feel you yaar.. Aaj samajh aaya tumhare roz ka DDP 