Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heartfilia thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 days ago

What the f is happening in this drama smiley39I checked episode 26 and smiley39smiley39 like why smiley39

XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Danish Taimoor

Some musings from today's episode..

Mahjabeen has to be the worst mother to exist in the world of Ptv. Period. smiley11

'Humare beech kya hua tha' is the new 'Nikah ka rishta'. Just say seggs and get over it lol

Bhabhi should have dumped Zain's dumb ass and moved ahead but na this couple is behaving like all the dumbfuc*ery didn't just happen an episode ago. smiley32

Insufferable Zara looked a lil more insufferable today. smiley8 Nice to see her annoying ass humbled down. 

If the episode had to be summed up, it was all about Meher going from dumb to dumber to dumbest. smiley20

Also allow me to rejoice.. Kashan Gayaaaaaaa smiley40smiley41 Meher ko saath khoon maaf!smiley37

Last but not the least, they are wrapping up well before it hits the 30 episode mark. Good i say! 

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hamza Ali Abbasi

Saw the promo of 2nd last epi and watched the latest epi...my mind is 🤯 what the hell i just watched...are they really going to hang him for a crime he didn't commit? Also meher wins dumbest FL award in ptv.smiley44

XshopaholicX thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

XshopaholicX thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

Saw the promo of 2nd last epi and watched the latest epi...my mind is 🤯 what the hell i just watched...are they really going to hang him for a crime he didn't commit? Also meher wins dumbest FL award in ptv.smiley44

That could be a dream sequence or he is gonna get saved in the nick of time. I predict a happy ending actually. smiley36

Hamza Ali Abbasi

Originally posted by: XshopaholicX

That could be a dream sequence or he is gonna get saved in the nick of time. I predict a happy ending actually. smiley36

You mean nightmare sequence or dream sequence for Alaina maybe? smiley36 I also thought it would for sure have happy ending but the way they cut the promo, good job whoever did it..dramatic af.smiley36

XshopaholicX thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

You mean nightmare sequence or dream sequence for Alaina maybe? smiley36 I also thought it would for sure have happy ending but the way they cut the promo, good job whoever did it..dramatic af.smiley36

It's a nightmare sequence for Shabrez-Meher while it's a dream sequence for Alayna. Let's put it that way! smiley36 Now, the only thing left to see is how he will come out of this mess. And.. Mahjabeen and Alayna better rot for all that they did. 

Looks like they will end the second last episode on this cliff hanger and give the two happiness only in the last five minutes of the last episode. Ugh!

Hamza Ali Abbasi

Originally posted by: XshopaholicX

It's a nightmare sequence for Shabrez-Meher while it's a dream sequence for Alayna. Let's put it that way! smiley36 Now, the only thing left to see is how he will come out of this mess. And.. Mahjabeen and Alayna better rot for all that they did. 

Looks like they will end the second last episode on this cliff hanger and give the two happiness only in the last five minutes of the last episode. Ugh!

Alaina's mom could have a role in it since she is aware of her children's harkate or it could be something else entirely. Most of the time my predictions regarding this show have been proven wrong so far...smiley36