Poll
BIGGEST PHILANDERER OF BOLLYWOOD... WHO?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN
greatest nashele ankho waly ha$$$$ ajay saaar bhi nahi ha
Tanya ne apne favorites nahi daale list mein...
ajay akki sanjay salman

amir tingu ke bhi outside wedlock kid haAkki bhi nahi hai....Kartik bhi nahi hai...Ranveer bhi nahi hai..
Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN
ajay akki sanjay salman
amir tingu ke bhi outside wedlock kid ha
Wahi toh...itne diggaj log bhare pade hain.....per SRK is in the list....
Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN
greatest nashele ankho waly ha$$$$ ajay saaar bhi nahi ha
Atleast Ajay is. only into females🤣
Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN
ajay akki sanjay salman
amir tingu ke bhi outside wedlock kid ha
When was Salman got married to cheat on his wife?
Sunjay was also separated for decades from his ailing wife Richa in USA when he was into clubbing and was with various women.
Kartik is not a playboy sleeping around casually with anyone, he has affairs and had girl friends which is a normal thing, that can not convert him into a phalanderer.
How Ranveer is a phalanderer? There is not even a single news of him cheating on Deepika.
Akshay I agree I forgot to add his name.
- - - - - - - - - -
aik ki bohut.... 😂
as if he is not still doingOriginally posted by: ESZHWFSCA7STNENL
When was Salman got married to cheat on his wife?
Sunjay was also separated for decades from his ailing wife Richa in USA when he was into clubbing and was with various women.
Akshay I agree I forgot to add his name.

wo to sab theek ha par aise kia majbori thi jo sarcastic chatterbox lekar bethe huOriginally posted by: blue-ice.1
Wahi toh...itne diggaj log bhare pade hain.....per SRK is in the list....
Ranveer Singh is Bollywood’s biggest superstar "Kismat ki sabse khoobsurat aadat hai, ki woh waqt aane par badalti hai." These lines were said...
https://www.boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9705
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
1