Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 days ago

So, I caught up on the latest eps smiley44The last one I loved it, maza aya smiley36

Aaji and Babita same to same. Sorry, I missed the conversations...Why separate them for the wrong reasons? Ammu was right ladhana is a better option because going to the village or London is called escaping. Babita, no comment! She only hates Ammu, but Aaji is a deception x infinite. I understand her when it comes to Virat, samajh gayi mein, but I thought she was reasonablesmiley21 Aaji should've not existed in the story. I'm truly disappointed even if my expectations are at 0 with ITV nowadays. The fact she blamed Bhavani and all, no way! Actually, she is just trying to cover her failures (Jay matter) and I can go on...Harsh no comment too but immature hai toh maaf kiya

Waise neend ke goli and just with water she wakes up, never experienced those tablets, but hadh hai yaar. 

Rajeev kyun aye, chand nikal aya ke? Do minute baat ki phir gayab smiley24 I wish they ended his chapter with Tara, but I guess that will come after Bahu Ahuja enters the house, or maybe not. But yeh track ana chahiye after VA wedding.

The best part of the 4 episodes was the marriage plan. Virat was full on the wedding until she said it was a play smiley37 I loved it! Their nok jhok was entertaining. And honestly, yeh shaadi toh asli mein hogi. But something I don't appreciate here is why the CVs never showed that Virat's concern and attraction to Ammu is true love ya kuch kuch hota hai, Why should we assume all the time? Ammu is still in friendzone, but Virat is so into her since...dekha na phir smiley24

The highlight of the eps: Majboor! Asli shaadi karne ke liye tayar hogaye te, I SWEAR! (I watched that multiple times) Sriti killed mesmiley37

I appreciate this shaadi track I hope they will entertain us more and no more udhar udhar drama, stick to the plot. 

Adiandsid thumbnail
Posted: 11 days ago

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

But something I don't appreciate here is why the CVs never showed that Virat's concern and attraction to Ammu is true love ya kuch kuch hota hai, Why should we assume all the time? Ammu is still in friendzone, but Virat is so into her since...dekha na phir smiley24

The highlight of the eps: Majboor! Asli shaadi karne ke liye tayar hogaye te, I SWEAR! (I watched that multiple times) Sriti killed mesmiley37

I appreciate this shaadi track I hope they will entertain us more and no more udhar udhar drama, stick to the plot. 

Yeah.. Even I felt he was a bit too ready to get married. Knew he likes her, is comfortable around her, but didn't know he would just agree without any hesitation. 'Waah... tera jaadu Banker pe bhi chal gaya.'smiley37

That dialogue from her was fun. Also like the one she said to Babita / Virat. 'I'm not interested in talking to her at all. But if she comes up and says things, you cant expect me to stay silent all the time'. 

Amruta 'Ghamandi' Chitnis was another good one from him. 

idhar udhar ka drama - there will be unwanted ones... can only hope they keep it to a minimum. [That 'society meeting' was such an unnecessary thing. Can expect a few such scenes added in.] 

Edited by Adiandsid - 10 days ago
Adiandsid thumbnail
Posted: 10 days ago

Trp 1.0 (think that's down 0.1) 

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I expected at least trp would stable 1.1 this week but never mind. The main reason is of course not exposing ishika fully and not punished her. There are so many villains and always humiliation of leads and villains win make this serial unbearable sometimes. There is a limit of humiliation. No proper punishment for villains and not closing their chapters and also give them opportunity to humiliate leads that's why it affecting the trp. But who will prevail this to over smart Mukta and her team... They are so obsessed with villains and never create any situation to humiliate or punish them. I like amvira's kidnapping episodes and thought trp will not decrease but it happens and I am little bit disappoint. But as the writers themselves don't want to disclose villains matter,give them respect and scenes,then how can trp will increase....
Adiandsid thumbnail

Story wise, yes. Letting Ishika go is a big smiley21. The rest of the week was relatively better. 

emyl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishaan2

Ab Iss nakli shaadi mein proposal kahan se aagayi bhai?smiley29

When both r doing it infront of others then rasams r ok but why is this proposal?smiley16

I think Ammu will force him to propose in front of everyone with the same ring that she claimed he proposed in private... Good move to irritate the Ahujas smiley36

Babita is gonna go berserk smiley36

Adiandsid thumbnail

But dont know whether VA will have Babita in their suspect list. She's the one who is most frustrated but they may attribute it to a natural reaction. smiley36 

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
They can humiliate Amruta for false allegations,can hire bodyguard so that she can't escape, they can insult Bhavani for being divorcee, they can humiliate Virat through shoe garland, they can insult Amruta and her family through ahuja lady gangs but they can't insult babita,ishika,rajeev,jayesh, villains characters because according to them they are the pillar of trp,if any villain get punishment, the serial can't move forward 👏👏👎👎
Afrinaparvin thumbnail
She doesn't need to go berserk because she already is 🙃🙃 and I don't think Amruta force Virat to propose her in front of family and I hope it's Virat and his brilliant (😝) idea to propose her. Bechara....was lived that real marriage wala moment 🤧🤧
Adiandsid thumbnail

Even I think he will do it 'as if' it is real. She may end up wishing it was real. 

Could sense when she spoke about what marriage means to her, he was totally into it - wanting to respect that. May even have thought 'check, check, check, check' to the four things she said.