Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Erum.Jannat thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 23 days ago

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Positives of the drama: 

1- The cast was good according to the storyline. 

2- Political and social issues were raised creatively. 

3- Portrayal of Sindhi culture was lit. 

4- Halal Rozi was highly appreciated and promoted in the beginning of the drama(This could probably be the best theme of the drama if it would have carried well till the end). 

5- The OST, of course. :') 

Weaknesses of the drama: 

1- The writer seems to be confused about the genre and themes of the drama - love, politics, righteousness, social issues, woman empowerment- every theme got messed up in the portrayal of a typical love story. 

2- Art of characterization was bad: no character was shown playing its role to the fullest: 

i- Shibra as a girl with a lot of passion but zero implementation. 

ii- Shahmeer as a protagonist with grace and intellectuality but acts dumb where he's required to play his part. 

iii- Suleiman as the symbol of righteousness but seeks a high-status-guy for his daughter and rejects Fazal Bakhs saying "Aukaat dekhi hai apni?" 

iv- Dawood as a corrupt leader with no blame on him actually. 

v- Haroon as the real villain with a very little part in the drama. 

vi- Zubaida was everywhere but nowhere. 

v- Bhalay/Fazl Bakhsh was an extra character with no role in the plot, just an element of entertainment. 

3- Halal Rozi which was highly reinforced and encouraged in the beginning ended up costing the life of the man who was the symbol of it.  And the murderer/villain was killed quietly with his death leaving no long lasting positive impact on the society. 

4- The serial gradually lost the element of catharsis reaching the end. Emotionless. Dead ending. 

5- The young guy was shown losing all the hopes in the end, choosing to live in hibernation instead of doing social good.

So weaknesses overtake the positives, of course. But still we made them earn a lot from it b/c  we, the typical Pakistanis, love typical content actually. :P

smiley20

If Production House, Writer, & Director assume that Ishq Murshid is Successful  bcz of Their Story or direction 

then I'm sorry it's bcz of Their Talented cast & OST 

It  Saved IM from Destruction when they started to avoid important issues just to Add irrelevant things .

Even  ending was below average.

Not A single conversation between leads.

She was Upset & kind of  left him but after her conversation with Dawood ,

all of sudden She is running after him & Next moment They are walking on beach..

Like seriously smiley44.

It's looks like  They just added random edited scene to show "happy Ending "

Bcz in those BTS crew members / team released it's pretty clear that They edited many  scenes of  Leads  😞.

Season 2 should be with same cast 

But it shouldnt be with the same editor & director 

Or  few clauses needed to be Added in contract so that No one can change the  story in the middle just to Add irrelevant scenes .

Edited by Erum.Jannat - 23 days ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Really happy for the supporting cast 

The actor playing valley said he has been working for 30 years bit for the first time in life he got such a recognition 

And he seems to be extremely fond of Bilal which again shows what a gem of a person Bilal is

Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Haalim

Faraz told Shahmeer that it was Haroon who killed Suleiman & his father had already told him that he had a part in his mother's murder but he didn't kill her. He just put 2 & 2 together. 

.  Thanks but just one more question ? Who was Faraz ? 

Haalim thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Bilal Abbas Khan

Originally posted by: Navyya

.  Thanks but just one more question ? Who was Faraz ? 

Shahmeer's friend. 

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 22 days ago

so shahmir was meant to die in og script !!!!!!!!

https://x.com/uselessnakaraa/status/1788253582648598615

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Making the lead character die in the end is very cliched 

We have seen that in like a zillon dramas 

I like it when it happens in the middle with an impact like when Mikaal aka Nabeel died in subah ka sitara .....I thought I also died 

The impact was so high 

I really liked here they showed the wedding and then a few after wedding scenes as well 

This was refreshing coz pak dramas usually end with the wedding or a death 

I really liked how they showed us a few epis of their married life and conflict after that and then reconciliation 

It's just that I would have loved it if shameer was shown carrying forward his mother's legacy as an honest politician and shibra completing her studies and working like her dad 

Why was being a politician shown in such a negative light 

tgota92 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Just saw the review and glad they finally gave it the dragging it deserved. AND I found out that Shahmeer not just gave up politics but they also… turned him into a murderer ? 🤯 A literal murderer? Wow. 

and no proper reconciliation scene with Shibra in the finale. Last shot was with Bhullay and friend. 

Hassan was literally how I was 12 episodes ago lol. That’s how I expected to see him then. But he’s finally caught up 😂 He doesn’t trust this team with another season either so good for him (finally) 👏