R u a kannadiga?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
R u a kannadiga?
that " Agastya gussa nahi gussa nahi " in tip tip barsa shoot sequence 
Nah yaar.. But I have stayed all over the place..
4 years in Blr 
I am not dissing Naagin series TBH..
Agar FL is good, content is above par and Sai ka role is good too.. Mereko chalega
I have loved season 3 and 5. I enjoy fantasy shows as long as there is chemistry between the leads. I will watch happily if Sai is in it.
Thats cool 😎 It is not difficult to pick a local language if you live around native speakers.
I am greedy. Lets do 100 GagsYe lo Ren.. we have reached 75 pages.. as u wanted 🫰

https://tenor.com/bjQ9D.gif
I am not dissing Naagin series TBH..
Agar FL is good, content is above par and Sai ka role is good too.. Mereko chalega
Originally posted by: joliefemme
I am greedy. Lets do 100 Gags
Remember the deck I was talking about in the afternoon?
Yeah... About that...
Abhi raat kaali karni padegi.. 
Ok bye
Sai looked so good in this scene. He had added the bts on his instaOriginally posted by: Sunaina7
that " Agastya gussa nahi gussa nahi " in tip tip barsa shoot sequence
He never looked as good in Imlie as he did in that one scene (even black vest se better).Tanu.. No offense...
But then
Jinke ghar sheeshe ke hote hain...wo dusro ke ghar....
*cough* Jhanak* cough*
