Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 22 days ago

Originally posted by: anikamathur

I'm talking about newcomers also ahad and Hamza has improved their Acting nowadays 

Also on a edit note I found geo way better than hum because they support outsiders except feroze and Haroon who were nepo kids

Hum did supported more actors .. It is just that lately all Pakistani channels are obssessed with nepo kids. You too support nepo kids : Hamza and Ahad. smiley2

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Posted: 22 days ago

Originally posted by: awida

Hum did supported more actors .. It is just that lately all Pakistani channels are obssessed with nepo kids. You too support nepo kids : Hamza and Ahad. smiley2

Hamza and Ahad are The Rare nepos who are talented same goes for Momal Sheikh 

awida thumbnail
Posted: 21 days ago

Hamza and Ahad are The Rare nepos who are talented same goes for Momal Sheikh 

There are another talented nepokids ..like:  FQ , Fahad Mustafa , Shehzad Sheikh ..but the fact that there are many more actors who made it big without having relatives in the industry make me feel good about the future of Pakistani dramas.smiley4

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

They're probably going to be showing her journey from when she was a student it's not that deep.

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Whom are you refered by terrible actors? Bilal? Junaid? FQ? or Zahid? . Hum tv works with the best actors.. and personally I don't find Ahad and Suhail great actors. smiley24

FQ is an oldie, it's gross seeing him romancing girls half his age. Ahad and Hamza are atleast age appropriate for these girls and I rather see age appropriate pairings than watching these oldies romancing young girls.

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: Midnightsorrow

FQ is an oldie, it's gross seeing him romancing girls half his age. Ahad and Hamza are atleast age appropriate for these girls and I rather see age appropriate pairings than watching these oldies romancing young girls.

But he didn't romance Durr e Fishan and Sahar Hashmi in khaie and zulm respectively but isn't sajal 2 years older than Hamza 

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

There are another talented nepokids ..like:  FQ , Fahad Mustafa , Shehzad Sheikh ..but the fact that there are many more actors who made it big without having relatives in the industry make me feel good about the future of Pakistani dramas.smiley4

I know about Fahad and Shehzad but FQ is a Son Of Whom ?? I'm hearing for the first time 

awida thumbnail

I know about Fahad and Shehzad but FQ is a Son Of Whom ?? I'm hearing for the first time 

his mother, Afshan Qureshi and aunt, Rozina Qureshi, were famous film actresses of their time.

You watched them acting togather in Baba Jani where she played his aunt.

awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: Midnightsorrow

I wasn't talking about romance although FQ can romance much better than many young actors. I am talking about talent .. he can do any role with ease. I am not comparing actors , but Ahad did few dramas only, so did Hamza. I wish them all the best. It is great to watch different actors on screen.

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

his mother, Afshan Qureshi and aunt, Rozina Qureshi, were famous film actresses of their time.

You watched them acting togather in Baba Jani where she played his aunt.

Ok but she also did barfi laddu and log kya kahenge also and i cannot believe these 2 were famous during the 60s and 70s