Views

Users

Frequent Posters

XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Danish Taimoor

Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Hiba is apt for this show…Danish-Hiba totally set the screen on fire..🔥 Danish-Ayeza yet to click for me as an onscreen pair (because my dear Ayeza bhabhi smiley36 can’t control herself when she is paired with her hubby and breaks character smiley37) But if ever someone decides to do a Sultan X MJ ..I NEED THAT ASAP https://www.instagram.com/p/CLrabI8FLv3/?igsh=MWVhMnNtMDgyNnhxZQ==

Honestly with the type of shows they got offered together, there's only so much they could do with it. Even If you replace them in these shows with successful pairs, the outcome will still be the same. Having said that, what these two need is larger than life characters and stories to match their aura. Because the audience doesn't expect anything less than that. 

Edited by XshopaholicX - 12 days ago
XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Danish Taimoor

Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by: mala06

When are they gonna release the ost? I can't  wait. Its about time.

Originally posted by: heartfilia

I'm curious about whether they're gonna use Deewangi ost on the drama smiley36smiley27 or not smiley19

the new ost of Jaan Nisar sounds amazing btw smiley20

Tonight! smiley41

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6qtE_qIX3f/?igsh=MWloZmV3YTJtejM0OQ==

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Posted: 11 days ago

Tuning in to the OST in 3.....2......1....(in an hour)smiley16smiley42

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Khatam..tata bye bye..Swarg..Nirvana ..smiley43smiley43 Bring ON THIS LOVE SAGA smiley40smiley40 I just love that beat when it shifts from tujhe Ishq ho khuda karey to Deewangi..also WHAT THE HECK ARE THESE SCENES..OMGGGG IM losing my mind on the OST and Dua Noushervan smiley43smiley43smiley43 RIP all my favourite PTV onscreen couples..smiley29smiley37 because the baap of all is in this OST smiley43smiley43

heartfilia thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I feel like Jaan Nisar OST has the theme of trust and love, not like passion in Deewangi. 

I must say that I don't understand what lyrics are about right nowsmiley36 but it has a very nice and soothing melody, I really like it.