They speak about Jโs old Saree.. but not about Arshiโs statement earrings.. I am upset now๐ฅน๐ฅฒ
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
They speak about Jโs old Saree.. but not about Arshiโs statement earrings.. I am upset now๐ฅน๐ฅฒ
just started Ramya ๐ฅฑ๐คฆโโ๏ธ๐
take it easy Arthi
breathe in breathe out ๐งโโ๏ธ๐งโโ๏ธ
As of now I need it 
ohh ok ๐๐ป
Vaddu lendi Vidya gaaru....Doctor babu ni Calcutta/US ki pampistam antey...all telugu trp audience will start crying...floods vastai rendu telugu states loooo..
Will search for some other not famous one
And letโs lock her heart with her chandeliers..so that she will forget Ani ever existed..๐
They speak about Jโs old Saree.. but not about Arshiโs statement earrings.. I am upset now๐ฅน๐ฅฒ
Maid ke saree par charcha woh bhi celebrity ke ghar ke function mein.. 
no comment on arshi style statement
Only Tammo got blinded by those chandeliers and complemented Arshi.. otherwise nobody noticed what she was wearing.. not even that gold hair band.. if Shubo was spending.. at least he would have felt they were wasting money on a hairstylist 
Jhanak Written "WRITTEN Update And Episode Discussion thread No 129 "
Interested in Jhanak S2?
https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/2045807050643628192
GossipsTv(GTv) @GossipsTv #SuperExclusive #TRP #TRPDay @StarPlus ALL SHOWS #TeriMeriDoriyaann 1.8 #PandyaStore 1.8 #GhumHaiKisikeyPyaarMeiin 2.5...
587