One thing I don't get, didn't Virat tell Shekhar to find out who published the photo to the news channel?
What is taking him so long? Virat's name doesn't work wonders?
Doesn't Virat always say I'm Virat Singh Ahuja, Virat Singh Ahuja as though he is so powerful & influential, everything at his finger tips..
Why is it sometimes his character written as such that it seems so powerless & lame ?
I really can't recall when he used his power or influence except for when Shekhar managed to get the CCTv footage from ATM machine on the lawyer Suman, that's all... Nothing else
Then CVs should stop writing such dialogues for his character unless if it for vain boasting for fun, but he seemed serious thinking that he is powerful for real...
I'm lost seriously
Suddenly she has money and suddenly she doesn't?
Ek bhi aacha din nahin tha i guess 
family! Makes no sense for Aaji to think that. ] 

