Originally posted by: priya185
How did you guys find Wahi in NKYBF2 ?
Awesome and cute. I started watching it for Nakuul Sir ended up seeing Wahi for the first Time in a show before I watched HLHA and Channa mereya
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: priya185
How did you guys find Wahi in NKYBF2 ?
Awesome and cute. I started watching it for Nakuul Sir ended up seeing Wahi for the first Time in a show before I watched HLHA and Channa mereya
Originally posted by: Ragz2009
Guys she confirmed 102 episodes
Phir I'm afraid We'll get disappointed 🙄 at least less chance hai that we will be fully happy
i think it’s confirmed. On x i saw her team saying she shot first schedule already, he has to join
yup! Highly disappointedOriginally posted by: Pyaarasam
Phir I'm afraid We'll get disappointed 🙄 at least less chance hai that we will be fully happy
yikes keeping my expectations low. again female centric hogaOriginally posted by: Ragz2009
i think it’s confirmed. On x i saw her team saying she shot first schedule already, he has to join

haan special appearance haiOriginally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor
yikes keeping my expectations low. again female centric hoga
lo bhai sara mood offOriginally posted by: Ragz2009
haan special appearance hai
at this rate i want him back into hosting solo
acting wise toh isko pata nahi kya hi roles kar raha haiOriginally posted by: Ragz2009
haan special appearance hai
Pehla tah then they Say he will romance her 🤔
Jennifer Winget in red new video https://www.instagram.com/p/C4VJqA2hJOK/?igsh=MzMwY2ozZHc0MHh0
Her team said special appearance. Yeah i hope for something better n bigger with good screen timeOriginally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor
lo bhai sara mood off
at this rate i want him back into hosting solo
acting wise toh isko pata nahi kya hi roles kar raha hai
Traitors India Amazon Prime discussion Feel free to post here
Operation safed sagar reviews- out on Netflix. It's based on the Kargil war. Let's discuss how you found the show....
48