Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 20 days ago

Originally posted by: tgota92

Nah I don’t buy the overexposure thing at all lol. He’s mostly done one project at a time except once. It’s just the timing of release one after the other that leaves that impression. And that too just lately. Bilal had two shows airing simultaneously too, Ayeza’s 2 shows also overlapped. Plus, PS are just a one day commitment. Plenty of celebrities who do multiple shoots a month. Look at Ayeza. Yumna. Maya. Hania. Shuja lol

So the overexposure critique seems very specific and made up to me smiley4 Acting is a job and actors don’t have a long shelf life as it is. The whole taking long breaks isn’t an impressive work ethic imo 

He has actually slowed down after TB. He used to have 3-4 shows per year before thatsmiley36

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Hope we get a Mahaj photoshoot around the time SMD goes on air

i would prefer a music video or something different. i'm sick of ps now. except for a few, most ps these days barely have any concept or story telling. it's just tacky clothes, random eyelocks and pointless twirls. i'm liking the approach gentleman seems to be going for.

Edited by hypnotoad - 20 days ago
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hope we get a Mahaj photoshoot around the time SMD goes on air

I hope there is no photoshoot of Wahaj especially around the time SMD goes on air...the focus should solely be on the drama rather than xyz stuff.

Also, I am tired of his phoroshoots. And overexposure of a couple leads to them losing the charm completely, at least I end up losing my interest. 

They already have a tour lined up so after that hopefully Wahaj and Yumna won't be seen together till TB2 airs

Edited by anshvi - 20 days ago
tgota92 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

He has actually slowed down after TB. He used to have 3-4 shows per year before thatsmiley36

Yep. Exactly why the overexposure thing is totally made up 🤣

And even if, how exactly is that bad for his fans? 😂 We don’t want disappearing acts please. 

tgota92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

i'm liking the approach gentleman seems to be going for.

excited for that! I don’t mind photo shoots - you can take them or leave them - but for fans it’s a nice treat every once in a while. All popular pairings do end up making money through those. And quite frequently 

nightingale1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tgota92

Yep. Exactly why the overexposure thing is totally made up 🤣

And even if, how exactly is that bad for his fans? 😂 We don’t want disappearing acts please. 

Well, if anyone is overexposed it's FQ. That dude has one or the other shows going on every monthsmiley36 I see photoshoots of so many celebrities and some literally do a PS every day n still aren't considered overexposed..so him doing photoshoots shouldn't be a problem either..

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

https://x.com/hendfetooh/status/1786479788242162032?s=46

Edited by NutellaWaffle - 20 days ago