Originally posted by: Witchofthewest
my tag is not working, I want to tag kitty
She's having fun in the other thread. Spoiling it for everyone 
Show Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Witchofthewest
my tag is not working, I want to tag kitty
She's having fun in the other thread. Spoiling it for everyone 
Who said that, one of them will die
, look we have a happy ending!!!
fans would’ve stormed Farooq’s house if he did thatOriginally posted by: Witchofthewest
Who said that, one of them will die
, look we have a happy ending!!!
oh hoo.. waah waah 
Waise tou first glimpse se hi blush kar raha tha bechara 
Originally posted by: Kittykatkit
fans would’ve stormed Farooq’s house if he did that
I am happy with this ending