Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yakub thumbnail
Posted: 15 days ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.
maanshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 5 Thumbnail

Thanks for note... Eagerly waiting for POL update & PA epilogue 😀

Awesome Update 👏

Maan feeling change in geet behavior he feels that she was with him as Geet not as GH 

... But he is still in his safe guard mode... I know it will take time ... but with geets true feelings i can see change in both ...😃😍

Like the way maan ignore sam n answered her with clear cut talk ... I hop sam got that 🤞

Maan still behaving nice to her as friend ... She should treasure that 

Maaneet as always feels attracted to other ❤️ admire their partners beauty 💞

Like the way wrote lines on 'wish & responsibility ...' it's a fact for many people ... the way maan accept it n thanking geet was superb 👏👌 this way maan opened up to geet too ... Same time hinting she don't know maan yet 😉

Love the way maan answered back to reporters n shut them up with his replies n warning too 👍😅 like the way he adress repo mrs n all others couples to respect their partner 🙌🙌🙌  perfectly written 👌

More loving part is maaneet convo.... It goes in flow with work, targeting, weakness to support to fun to flirt .... Superb ... Love it very much 😅🥰👏

Thank you for update 🤗

manjeet6 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Fantastic update 😁 

Maan is remembering his moments with Geet 

He is impressed by her innocence

But he didn't want to hurt himself because he thinks the things which is happening between them aren't the weakness moment of Geet 

Oh loved the way Maan handle the situation of media 

They think him a spineless 

But poor guys galat bande se panga le liya 🤣

metromasti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesomee update..... commented on the blog smiley1

images (1).jpeg

GuruDd thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 days ago

beautiful update 

so our strong man is smitten by his wife he can't deny the feel of her effect thats giving him different sensation well no worries as first of all she is your wife and she is Geet Handa .

maan have to confront sam I am telling you she is not yet get over maan she still think maan as her he is married she have to remind herself and feel hurt while maan is straight forward he realizes sam s indifference towards him , he only consider as his friend along his two other friends but sam s heart felt different 

geet and maan headed to event hell I want to kill all the journalists what the hell they think but they might be paid to ask garbage questions well maan handled them well and speak for himself well he is smart intelligent 

way back to home is all that geet was feeling sorry for those jerks to make him feel low well maan told her this has to come beside he never took advantage from geet still maan is here . and again whenever maan opens his mouth it feels like taunt well geet is rich whats mistake is of her in this .it will take too long for them to come in same line geet is there to improve her relationship but maan s hardship and difference in status is pushing him back and he scared too to feel broken later on from geet handa 

great updates 😁 😃 

Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Maans self analysis of what happened the previous night....

how could he not take geet to sleep in his arms in his bed...when she asked for it how can he refuse....that would have hurt her dignity and he cannot let anyone and himself too to do that ever....but he has to hold himself from hurt...he convincs himself that she wil again humiliate him the next day....but probably in his heart he knows she is changing and is actual an innocent person just caught up in her upbringing and circumstances....

but still....

so he goes off to work and so glad he has that open talk with sameera...he is so direct and open with her....she knows itis no use ....he is marri3d and will never behers....so best be his friend ....

and then they go for the event...geet liked the openness of maan ...he is so direct .

and then comes the bad part....questioning maan instead of her ...but the best part is maan saying he will answer the questions and how he did ....wow wow.....way to go Maan...

geet realises how much she does not know him..what an enigma he is!!!

and so so glad they talked in the car too....geet apologizig to him thats a start for sure....but he is so oopen with her....tells her clearly how clearly limited her thinking is when it comes to human behaviour.....and she realises how good he is in all areas and soon will help her grow too...and she is so proud to be with him ...love their teasing too...

waiting for her to ask him about his lab...when will that happen hmmm...

swapna.p thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Part-13

Nice update..

Commented on blog..

heycookie thumbnail

i really love that maan is so calm and composed all the time

loved how he handled those paps and answered them back

geet as usual is shocked she doesnt even know about his work and his lab

there have been alot of changes bw them and for good n i hope geet know tries to know about her hubbys work

both should start spending more time together now also with the attraction it would be fun

suji007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 days ago

Nice Chapter, 

Reporters are targetting  Maan, 

Maan answered, 

All are shocked

babelicious thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 days ago

Loved the update and enjoyed reading it. Maan has fallen for his wife, thinking of their romance can see he is trying hard not to think about her but cannot help it. I feel he had also fallen for her but is in denial at the moment. More like protecting himself by not thinking too much about his feeling. 

Maan ignoring Sam. I didn’t remember the particular scene where she might have said something abt Geet, but her constant crossing the line and trying to probe Maan about his feeling on his wife seems to have hit a nerve. He made it clear to her that she should stay outside boundary and not take advantage of friendship. Glad she got the msg. Such a wonderful man, protecting his wife’s image like he should. 
Aww Maan got dressed impeccably for her event, and both are attracted to each other. The event went unexpected to Geet but looks like Maan was prepared for the worst. The paid journos hit him on his weak spot. Something he always feared that his hard work may get overshadowed under her influence, they implied the same. It was so humiliating to see that. Poor poor Maan! My heart went out to him but he stood tall in all this!!! He made sure to shut the reporter. But can see Geet’s guilt. Anyone would be! He has no use coming for her help, yet he came, still getting insulted left and right just coz of being associated with her. But the silver lining in all this and what made me happy at the end was the fact that all this aside, Maaneet stood with each other, for each other. They were very united like a regular couple supporting each other.

All the elements seem to be slowly falling in place. Attraction, trust, admiration, respect, responsibility, now slowly I feel its not far for love to also blossom between them. They make such a good couple!! Loving the pace of the story! Eager for this and more