Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: DanceUntilWeDie

Dude I think sehar is a bit crazy in this one. Maybe she's in mad for mohib and later gets with Usman.

If that's the case then I'm going to skip the drama seher should copy hiba Bukhari by doing her type of roles

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: a month ago

Samira Fazal is back with her interesting dramas. Cast is amazing. Teasers are outstanding. Can't wait.

Usman Mukhtar and Seher stole my heart.smiley27

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: awida

Samira Fazal is back with her interesting dramas. Cast is amazing. Teasers are outstanding. Can't wait.

Gonna skip the drama because of ghisi phiti storyline hum tv has gone downhill in terms of concept and dramas only ZPKB is interesting despite having a educational story 

Edited by anikamathur - a month ago
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Gonna skip the drama because of ghisi phiti storyline hum tv has gone downhill in terms of concept only ZPKB is interesting despite having a educational story 

You are interested in ZPKB only for Hamza.smiley2

This drama Jafa won't be ordinary. You just wait and I'll tell you once it goes on air.

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

You are interested in ZPKB only for Hamza.smiley2

This drama Jafa won't be ordinary. You just wait and I'll tell you once it goes on air.

Kya pata hum tv is obsessed with ranjha ranjha kardi And they're copying the drama but for me hum tv has self Sabotage after that fiasco 

NINALOGY thumbnail
Posted: 29 days ago

Is it only me who found teasers boring maybe because of the cast? Still will give it a chance 

Delulunahi thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Love the Teasers. Amazing cast and surprise surprise - the teasers don't reveal the plot and actually make it look more intriguing. But few things that I could guess (yes I had sometime in my hand ðŸ˜Š

1) Mohib's char has a personality disorder and Mawra's char gets married to him. Teasers show Mohib standing on the roof about to jump. Mawra's character probably is traumatized . Maybe suicide is an issue ? At one point I saw 2 Mohibs 

2) If Usman is a doctor and Mawra's char is one too, they are probably colleagues and work together 

3) Usman and Sehar's char are related somehow - they share an easy relationship . They seem to talk in the teasers with Usman being the mature one. 

4) Sehar's char Andleeb had a relationship with Zarrar's char but they breakup and Andleeb gets hitched to Usman
5) I thought that the line " relationship like beauty and the beast" referral to Usman and Sehar was intriguing.  

Edited by Delulunahi - 29 days ago
anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Most of the Samira Fazal scripts aren't interesting nowadays I miss the old Samira where she wrote alvida, Mann Mayal, Mann o Salwa, khamoshiyan and mohlat

Haalim thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Bilal Abbas Khan

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Most of the Samira Fazal scripts aren't interesting nowadays I miss the old Samira where she wrote alvida, Mann Mayal, Mann o Salwa, khamoshiyan and mohlat

Mann o Salwa was written by Umera Ahmad. 

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: Haalim

Mann o Salwa was written by Umera Ahmad. 

Never knew about that thanks for clearing up