Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Sajal Ali

Posted: 16 days ago

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

yeah I saw some tweets on this ..this is one show where teasers made it look like a roastable crappy drama ..Ary did some reverse strategy this time smiley36 and the actual drama turned out to be such a good watch sofar..let’s not jinx it though smiley36

Yeah. Hopefully . I hope they don't  turn Imaan to next Mahnoor. Lets still keep our expectations  low.

mala06 thumbnail

Sajal Ali

You guys too need to give this show a try.

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Originally posted by: mala06

Yeah. Hopefully . I hope they don't  turn Imaan to next Mahnoor. Lets still keep our expectations  low.

Mahnoor jaisa sample piece ek hi hai for now smiley44smiley36 I hope she keeps her mouth shut..just don’t speak anything and let me enjoy the remaining JEJ episodes peacefully smiley37 no shade intended at Ayeza khan fans or Mahnoor fans..smiley37 *I AM A FAN* just to clarify if it is not clear already smiley37 Emaan looks like she will be his saviour and and might irritate later on when Zain somehow comes back in her life a few years later..but it will be Sameer, Vanraj and Nandini and Nandini singing Hum Dil de chuke sanam in the end..so it’s all good smiley36

mala06 thumbnail

Sajal Ali

Mahnoor jaisa sample piece ek hi hai for now smiley44smiley36 I hope she keeps her mouth shut..just don’t speak anything and let me enjoy the remaining JEJ episodes peacefully smiley37 no shade intended at Ayeza khan fans or Mahnoor fans..smiley37 *I AM A FAN* just to clarify if it is not clear already smiley37 Emaan looks like she will be his saviour and and might irritate later on when Zain somehow comes back in her life a few years later..but it will be Sameer, Vanraj and Nandini and Nandini singing Hum Dil de chuke sanam in the end..so it’s all good smiley36

Its not the first  where I see the main fl suddenly turn rude and recently I see this trend in most shows. Initial episodes of JEJ i was so happy to see such a good girl with no to little rudeness. I thought this show was different. But they had to ruin her. I think it will take time for me to heal from Mahnoor. Ayeza performed brillia tly  even now that I dislike the character  now.

Yeah she will be saviour. Will most likely fall with Salaar to by the time Zain makes entry. I think Salaar will misunderstand  her or maybe he will think his family will try to harm her so to protect her will try to leave her.

Edited by mala06 - 16 days ago
mala06 thumbnail

Sajal Ali

Originally posted by: anshvi

Zain is a lawyer. I wonder if this will come into play in later episodes. 

Hmm intersting. I never realised from that point. It indeed might come handy later on.

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Its not the first  where I see the main fl suddenly turn rude and recently I see this trend in most shows. Initial episodes of JEJ i was so happy to see such a good girl with no to little rudeness. I thought this show was different. But they had to ruin her. I think it will take time for me to heal from Mahnoor. Ayeza performed brillia tly  even now that I dislike the character  now.

Yeah she will be saviour. Will most likely fall with Salaar to by the time Zain makes entry. I think Salaar will misunderstand  her or maybe he will think his family will try to harm her so to protect her will try to leave her.

smiley6 I know..I’m just with whatever they did to my girl  smiley19 but I am hopeful since somewhere I have a glimmer of hope that the worst is behind us smiley36 and now it’s all Khushiyaan hi Khushiyaan time in JEJsmiley36  three shaadis in pipeline ..it’s almost a festival in it smiley37 ohhh I’d love for Laachar Salaar to be the guy to protect her ..smiley40 I’m so thrilled to be so excited about Raddsmiley37 so many surprises..Drama is drama-ing, Sherry is acting, Arsalan is acting, Hiba is Hiba-ing smiley36

mala06 thumbnail

Sajal Ali

smiley6 I know..I’m just with whatever they did to my girl  smiley19 but I am hopeful since somewhere I have a glimmer of hope that the worst is behind us smiley36 and now it’s all Khushiyaan hi Khushiyaan time in JEJsmiley36  three shaadis in pipeline ..it’s almost a festival in it smiley37 ohhh I’d love for Laachar Salaar to be the guy to protect her ..smiley40 I’m so thrilled to be so excited about Raddsmiley37 so many surprises..Drama is drama-ing, Sherry is acting, Arsalan is acting, Hiba is Hiba-ing smiley36

Yeah. I too now think the Mahnoors worst is already away.

Think Salaar will definitely  protect her. Currently  Imaan also thinks that Salaar is spending time with her father to get her. So when he himself selfishly  tries to leave her she will finally realise his worth. I am too excited  for this track at the same time wary too as have been disappointed by pak dramas time and time again.

Honestly  wasn't  expecting Sherry and Hiba would look this much better. I know Hiba has chemistry with most of actors but I didn't  see much chemistry in their initial bts scenes. It good to see people are finally recognising both Hiba and Sehereyaar. Both Hiba and Sehereyaar  were so natural in today's  scene. Todays scene wouldn't  have been that impractful had any one of them gone little bit ott.

Completely  agree with you. Even I would think he was very weird. The track is very unique  and their interactions too. 

Lol to initially think that it would be roastable drama at best. Personally its my fav drama right now.

Yeah after watching teasers i thought it would be a typical love triangle but surprisingly It is really interesting. One of my fav watch besides jej.