Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

5 panno ka...smiley37

Ab BJP election zaroor jeetegi....kyonki Anupama kuchh bhi kar sakti hai....smiley36

Damn .....I stopped watching Anupama....because her character is so irritating.....and now she will annoy me with her real life bhashans too...

She’s trying to ape Smriti Irani seeing how she won votes due to ITV bahu role of Tulsi Virani from Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

Edited by Swetha-Sai - 15 days ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

So is she quitting Anupamaa then smiley36

Maybe they’re taking a leap on the show and some other random grandchild or someone named Anupama will carry on the legacy of cringe 

So..for the actress it’s an excuse to move on before she is cliffed or sacked..

Deb07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I am loosing faith on the standard of BJP.......🫢😶

ShikhaAgrawal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Lol trying to b Irani ji

Starwatcher01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

She mentioned she will stay even if she had to play older grandma and be old she wants to surpass Yeh Rishta she mentioned it in the interview 

Titli_Butterfly thumbnail

https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/1785925961940435232

Edited by Titli_Butterfly - 15 days ago
Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I am not sure but this appears more a "seasonal entry".

Politics at its peak is a full-time job and if one wants to make a mark, needs "ground work". Isn't it? When was the last we saw Smriti Irani on-screen? She is now a cabinet minister but that has come with taking various positions from the entry level.

Not just Rupali Ganguly, but any of the new celebrity entrants.

It is not Anupama wanting to do sab sab sab and carrying jimmedari ke matke if one wants to be a reliable politician.

Edited by Bodhianveshika - 15 days ago
snatch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

bhabhi :). i will vote for her

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Maybe it's just the wish to get importance they don't get otherwise... (I also guess they get something to do so...like 'starter cash'...)

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

Maybe it's just the wish to get importance they don't get otherwise... (I also guess they get something to do so...like 'starter cash'...)

a lot of actors and successful business leaders world-wide join politics because they believe in doing better things than dancing around trees and mouthing corny filmi lines. Like serving people and enacting policies one believes in. After one has made all the money, there's a human need to find greater fulfilment... politics is often seen as a medium to do that.

Edited by BirdieNumNum - 14 days ago