Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Posted: 27 days ago

Originally posted by: DanceUntilWeDie

Really? Have read about it but usme guy has done something wrong.

Here looks like mashal ki side se kuch hua hai and Harris is taking revenge for it.

Maybe Mashal is negetive here 

DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Wahaj Ali

Posted: 25 days ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6GYvF_IVA0/?igsh=MXAzZG44NTd1ZGpzYQ==

His name is SALAAR smiley27

There are 2 sisters: Sara and another one.

Salaar is marrying Mashal ka character but keeping her as a slave and troubling her it seems.

On top of that, Mashal ki sister is also serving her, albeit angrily smiley36

I'll only watch it for Harris cos I hate Mashal k lips

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Posted: 25 days ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6GYvF_IVA0/?igsh=MXAzZG44NTd1ZGpzYQ==

His name is SALAAR smiley27

There are 2 sisters: Sara and another one.

Salaar is marrying Mashal ka character but keeping her as a slave and troubling her it seems.

On top of that, Mashal ki sister is also serving her, albeit angrily smiley36

I'll only watch it for Harris cos I hate Mashal k lips

Yes she ruined her looks Mashal was gorgeous in from suno Chanda to saaya 2 

mango.falooda thumbnail
Posted: 16 days ago

What a weird serial -- Sara is in love with her cousin and engaged but for her sister's sake, she agrees to marry this weirdo and the entire family goes along with it? why???? 

First, why is this fella Salar allowed to bully people? Doesn't her family know how to say 'no'? Why would you break an engagement for one daughter just for the sake of another? That makes no sense. 

As for Sara, why would she give up on her love just like that? For her sister's happiness? Don't people in PK dramas have no sense of self-preservation??? 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ What kind of nonsense is this? 

In the end, there will be some "" happy "" ending where she falls in love with her toxic hubby but all is good because he is reformed??? 🤮🤮

Wahaj Ali

Posted: 16 days ago

Originally posted by: mango.falooda

What a weird serial -- Sara is in love with her cousin and engaged but for her sister's sake, she agrees to marry this weirdo and the entire family goes along with it? why???? 

First, why is this fella Salar allowed to bully people? Doesn't her family know how to say 'no'? Why would you break an engagement for one daughter just for the sake of another? That makes no sense. 

As for Sara, why would she give up on her love just like that? For her sister's happiness? Don't people in PK dramas have no sense of self-preservation??? 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ What kind of nonsense is this? 

In the end, there will be some "" happy "" ending where she falls in love with her toxic hubby but all is good because he is reformed??? 🤮🤮

Damn is this the plot??

I don't know if I'll sit through this for Harrissmiley26

mango.falooda thumbnail
Posted: 15 days ago

Damn is this the plot??

I don't know if I'll sit through this for Harrissmiley26

yup, that is the awful plot so far -- why are they romanticizing psycho characters and toxic relationships? UGH. unless, she wise ups and takes revenge or something, this drama looks baaaaaaaaaadddddddddd

Wahaj Ali

Originally posted by: mango.falooda

yup, that is the awful plot so far -- why are they romanticizing psycho characters and toxic relationships? UGH. unless, she wise ups and takes revenge or something, this drama looks baaaaaaaaaadddddddddd

Exactly. Hope she troubles him only then it's going to make sense.

And why is Haris character a crazy person 

mango.falooda thumbnail

Exactly. Hope she troubles him only then it's going to make sense.

And why is Haris character a crazy person 

okay I stand corrected -- I think this is a drama about domestic violence. It doesn't look like they are glorifying his character because he is out and out psycho. There is no romantic music over his scenes. The broadcaster is actually putting a domestic violence tag on some of the scenes in ep 4. 

So on day one of wedding, he said that she was low class, tried to choke her, made her wear the bracelet her previous fiance (the cousin) gave because he wants her to remember her ex and he tells her that he is mad that she rejected him when he first asked for marriage. 

The next day, he immediately tries to isolate her -- she is not to take calls from her family. He then plays games where he denies to her parents that he was taking her out for breakfast -- when in reality he was the one who said he does not want to go for breakfast. This is all some sort of weird game. She is not to talk to him when he speaks, to address him as Sir. She is already afraid and hiding things from her sister. 

The sister is really a dumbo and self-centered-- that part of the plot I don't get at all. How she thought her sister will be happy breaking up with her fiance is downright ridiculous. 

So the guy the sister got married is Salaar's cousin but in reality, the cousin is more like servant - that is how Salaar and his mom treat them. So they have their own house on the property but sister's mother-in-law and hubby have to run and jump whenever Salaar and his mom call them. They basically give castoffs to these two. 

Not sure how the sister didn't know about the type of family she is marrying into. She is basically going to think that her sister got a better deal by marrying Salaar when she has no idea that Sara is being abused. Salaar has already commanded Sara that she is to keep her distance from her sister because they are no longer related and beneath them. 

So rather than lead, Haris seems to be the villain of this drama actually. If they try to give a happy ending for this guy, I will quit the drama. But if this is a drama that is about overcoming bad marriage, then it might be interesting... 

Edited by mango.falooda - 15 days ago
mango.falooda thumbnail
Posted: 13 days ago

wow, are we supposed to feel sorry for this psycho? they are making it seem like he went bad after his girlfriend ditched him but this guy is nuts. he is openly playing games so that she will be totally isolated with no one else but him so that she won't leave. she is already wishing for death.