Originally posted by: Witchofthewest
same for me, I’ll probably read all spoilers
and not watch the last episode.
I'm waiting for that show down scene between Shahmeer & Haroon
. St. Billu looks like a million bucks there 😍
News & Media
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: Witchofthewest
same for me, I’ll probably read all spoilers
and not watch the last episode.
I'm waiting for that show down scene between Shahmeer & Haroon
. St. Billu looks like a million bucks there 😍
They compliment each other so well here 
Hum Bhai/didi hum samajh gaye
https://x.com/Humtvnetwork/status/1785572364085797147
Husn Parast 
I am 
The thing with Bilal & Ayeza is that even when they play negative characters they still exude class & grace 
The thing with Bilal & Ayeza is that even when they play negative characters they still exude class & grace
Speaking of negetive role do you like Mohsin Abbas Haider performance in Sirf Tum