YumHaj already have a critically acclaimed masterpiece

News & Media
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
YumHaj already have a critically acclaimed masterpiece

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield
I am curious to know though what TB2 would look like if Umera wrote it and Qasim or Haseeb directed it
a commercial failure but a critical masterpiece..maybe a YumHaj show I can get behind and defend and fight for?
I actually quite liked Siraj's direction. Not talking just about romance. I liked how he captured the actors. Also how the shots go perfectly slow mo when required. I particularly like that shot where MK gets down the stair with his shawl flying & goes and hugs MB to agree for the marriage & then Haya comes running to see their hug & here Haya's shot is slow mo..
The problem is with the story I feel. There should be coherence in the writing and also how you end all the open tracks. Also to make sense of certain things
I never thought he is lying cos he had connections. https://x.com/ZyBuff/status/1785439826990297498
what is this all about?