Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: vira76

I was thinking oh great another family drama on something stupid ! But thanks to jhanak responses I was happy to watch this tooโ€ฆ at least ani did not say anything stupid to jhanak on the dinning table. Otherwise it would have turned ugly.  

He is an intelligent man dear, if he says anything, he knows that Jhanak will say the truth.   Thats why he kept quite 

Funcnv thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Shakkar ka khet and jasmine ka garden๐Ÿ˜›

I kind of understood Shakkar ka khet, but what is jasmine ka garden relevance..I didnโ€™t get it either..

vira76 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Haan yaar wo kya tha? Hum pura din forum pe itna bheja ghisate haiโ€ฆ I didnโ€™t have any more brain left today to decode that dialogue!

Shakkar ka khet and jasmine ka garden๐Ÿ˜›

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

he thinks Adi will take his place smiley39smiley37 her zimmedari he will take smiley37

Fraudulent wire transfer of his zimmedari has happened.. so he went and complained to the authorities-Choton.. and he adds fuel to the fire saying โ€˜why do u expect from her sheโ€™s nothing to u na!โ€™๐Ÿ˜›
 What is lost is lost๐Ÿ˜€

Edited by Edkv74 - 1 months ago
Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

So insecure showing his cute puppy eyes๐Ÿ˜
We are not melting Ani babu!
J was on fire! She shut everyone up! Itโ€™s high time!

Ani thinks probably J got this strength and confidence from Aditya๐Ÿ˜€ If not for that he would be very proud of her performance at the dining table

thank goodness we were spared from the dining table conversation.. Ani and J took the screen space! 

I think sheโ€™s going to buy some gift for our boy and her didi! What do u think??

Now running in Jhanak world: Gift of Maggi by O Henry

I do think the same.

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: parna21

Jhanak smirks smiley6

Ani says Jhanak shd be ashamed of herself & Jhanak says he shd be ashamed of his words

She simply informs him abt wanting to go to the bank

She requests him to let other know if asked abt it & he says he's not her guardian....

She agrees & adds - nobody in this house is her guardian

He says Jhanak changed just in 1 night, with a mention of Aditya Kapoor off course - how can Ani not mention any man in her life

Jhanak is on fire today

She countered Ani on every sentence he threw at her...in the best manner one can imagine

When he restricts her from going to bank - she simply says she's not the Basu's DIL to follow their order

Finally Jhanak declares she's her own responsibility (when Ani taunts her if AK will take her responsibility)

Aaah the golden words at last from Jhanak

Its abt Self Respect vs Gratitude

The day her Self Respect wins over gratitude - she'll leave the BH forever smiley27

Precap - Husband mode on - worried about her safety. Chotton to the rescue hitting him with right questions

After so much - a sensible, confidence inducing, hopeful episode

Thankyou , finally they are on it Self respect and gratitude.

So she has the possibility to join the  other FL gang.

Yet to watch the episode .

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vira76

Haan yaar wo kya tha? Hum pura din forum pe itna bheja ghisate haiโ€ฆ I didnโ€™t have any more brain left today to decode that dialogue!

I donโ€™t understand these references as I am not a native Hindi speaker. Can anyone explain?

Funcnv thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadia

1) she just has a hand bag next to her.. not her off white bag.. mein ghar chod ke jaa rahi hoon one..

2) Cos she is rich and can afford dry cleaners even for their everyday wearssmiley37smiley37

she got upgraded and decided to travel light..๐Ÿ˜œ

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

Yaa.. fake pda naasha is gone now from his head smiley36

Thank god for small mercies.. 

Edkv74 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

He forgot his princess also

princess is capable !

After the โ€˜who is stronger competition โ€˜Ani is trying to switch sides๐Ÿ˜›