Users

Frequent Posters

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Folk Aficionados

Posted: 20 days ago

Originally posted by: Grey-licious

O sanam 

I just love this song and it's very near to my ❤ 

Oh, Krii! I love this song too! Lucky Ali is a talented guy. I remember listening to this whole album (& the next one, Sifar) on loop back in the day when it came out.

I can tell you love this song too by how much you feeling you put into your rendition! smiley27

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Folk Aficionados

NP and Charu, I was listening to this song today, and I really really like it.. the masti, the ched chad, the innocence and the seduction.. all of it.. if you can, please attempt it. I don’t think I’ve heard a Rafi Saab song in NP’s voice yet 

Woh hain Zara khafa khafa from Shagird. 

For Spidey and NP- I saw you both were discussing doing a M-M duet. I would love to hear Huzoor iss kadar bhi na itrake chaliye from Masoom by you two. 

No pressure - all of you! Only attempt if you’re comfortable, these are just suggestions! smiley9

Grey-licious thumbnail

Vying for Vintage

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

Oh, Krii! I love this song too! Lucky Ali is a talented guy. I remember listening to this whole album (& the next one, Sifar) on loop back in the day when it came out.

I can tell you love this song too by how much you feeling you put into your rendition! smiley27

Thank you Rii

I agree He is very talented and way too progressive for that era 

His songs music are so relevant to today's gen today's era 

Like I can never get tired listening his songs 

His song AA bhi jaa is so 💗

I'm thinking to attempt it but rehne deti hu it's a bit difficult smiley36

NathuPaapi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Bollywood Brigade

You both are the best singing duo 🤩

So kab kar rhe ho apni album release smiley2

Idea to achha hai 🤓😂

Thank u so much Kriti 😊

NathuPaapi thumbnail

Bollywood Brigade

Originally posted by: Quantum-Dot

Too good....both of you have wonderful voices and your duet is absolutely blissful for ears. Keep it up. (Anyways are both of you related to each other?).

Thank you so much QD 😊 

We are not related to each other. We just met on IF couple of years back and became best of friends 😊

NathuPaapi thumbnail

Bollywood Brigade

NP, and Charu, Amazing!

I think this is my favorite duet of all the ones you've shared.

Beautifully sung and I agree with what most have said here already, your voices blend very well together! smiley27

Thank u so much Lizzie. 😊

NathuPaapi thumbnail

Bollywood Brigade

https://voca.ro/1iSDamIxg56Q

O sanam 

I just love this song and it's very near to my ❤ coz of many reason 

Do tell me how you guyz like it 

I like this one the most amongst all the songs u have sung till now (jutti meri being the second favourite). Very well sung. Keep it up 👍👍

Also, I like the original song too. There was also an album 'Sur' which had amazing songs from Lucky Ali. 👍

Edited by NathuPaapi - 20 days ago
NathuPaapi thumbnail

Bollywood Brigade

NP and Charu, I was listening to this song today, and I really really like it.. the masti, the ched chad, the innocence and the seduction.. all of it.. if you can, please attempt it. I don’t think I’ve heard a Rafi Saab song in NP’s voice yet 

Woh hain Zara khafa khafa from Shagird. 

For Spidey and NP- I saw you both were discussing doing a M-M duet. I would love to hear Huzoor iss kadar bhi na itrake chaliye from Masoom by you two. 

No pressure - all of you! Only attempt if you’re comfortable, these are just suggestions! smiley9

You are forgetting. The very first duet we shared 'Zameen se humein aasman pe' was a Rafi-Asha duet smiley36

But your suggestion is very tempting. Right now Charu is engaged in some personal and professional commitments. So, when she gets free and gets back to singing we can try this 👍 (but this might take some time I'm afraid).

Huzoor is kadar is also a very good suggestion. 

@Spidey - hey bro. Listen to the above song if u haven't. It's quite good. 👍

Edited by NathuPaapi - 20 days ago

Originally posted by: Quantum-Dot

Too good....both of you have wonderful voices and your duet is absolutely blissful for ears. Keep it up. (Anyways are both of you related to each other?).

Hi Simantini! How are you? Please share your instrumental pieces with us. You're a good guitarist. smiley1

Spideyweb thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 days ago

https://voca.ro/1iSDamIxg56Q

O sanam 

I just love this song and it's very near to my ❤ coz of many reason 

Do tell me how you guyz like it 

Well done sia 😺 its 1 of my fav ☺️