Originally posted by: Starship1
Our show is again on top 2 ๐
I thought with toxicity max pro, it would top the charts this week. Too bad
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: Starship1
Our show is again on top 2 ๐
I thought with toxicity max pro, it would top the charts this week. Too bad
Is the episode up girls? ๐คฃ
Originally posted by: Starship1
Our show is again on top 2 ๐
I thought TRP comes on Thursday
Tuesdays
I am scared, dont know what is going to happen

during the tussle between the sisters with the yellow dhaaga, who will Ani support ๐I am scared, dont know what is going to happen
I am scared, dont know what is going to happen


Originally posted by: Starship1
during the tussle between the sisters with the yellow dhaaga, who will Ani support ๐
Himself
same feeling..itโs just show & we r nervous ๐ฌ ๐คฆโโ๏ธ๐คฃI am scared, dont know what is going to happen
Jhanak Written "WRITTEN Update And Episode Discussion thread No 129 "
Interested in Jhanak S2?
https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/2045807050643628192
GossipsTv(GTv) @GossipsTv #SuperExclusive #TRP #TRPDay @StarPlus ALL SHOWS #TeriMeriDoriyaann 1.8 #PandyaStore 1.8 #GhumHaiKisikeyPyaarMeiin 2.5...
587