heycookie thumbnail
Posted: 18 days ago

waiting for this one

ArhamRizwan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 days ago

Waiting 🧐

PazzoFMG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 days ago

Dear Anu,

You been awesome writer, right now I follow up only your story. Take your time, your story need 100+ likes and comment. will wait for next part, don't keep it too long.

Ramykrish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It has been more than a month,need compensation smiley1

swapna.p thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Thank you for note..

We will wait..

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 16 days ago

Hi Anu

hope you are well

any chance of an update

thanks 

tellyme thumbnail

Chapter 13

https://anusworldoffictions.blog/2024/04/30/silent-whisper-chapter-13/

Please like and comment smiley42

Author's Note: - Poles Apart Epilogue is stretching like rubber as I am trying to close all the loose ends there. So, Will soon give the Epilogue once it is completed but this one was ready and readers waiting here, so making you all wait is not good.

But all this only because of your wonderful response. So keep up the momentum.

Also, Partner Of Life readers - I will start working on it as well so expect one update of it by this weekend.

Now, I will stop and let you all ENJOY!!!smiley31

PS - Pretty late for me, so will send PM later. 

sujitha30 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Nice update

Waiting for when maan will break his Barrier and understand geet . Poor geet she is trying to make everything good between them.Hope they will clear all misunderstandings 

Loved the update

Waiting for next part

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Loved it dear Anu

Awesome update 

I am happy to see slow and subtle changes in Maan when he is near Geet … her proximity had impacted him as well but he is equally determined and didn’t let his heart take over his logical mind in weak moments which is appreciable. 

I am happy that Maan without beating around the bush made Sam realize her mistake and even openly as a friend he told her that he didn’t liked his comments on his wife … Even Sam confessed that she was bit insecure and didn’t wanted to lose a friend like him which is obvious … I really feel for this lady as she loved Maan and now things have gone beyond her control and she was verge on losing her friendship & trust as well but hopefully she has a good future ahead. 

Hmmm this was the thing I was waiting for and the way Maan answered those paid asses was really good to see and not just Geet but everyone present there could sense the Authority and warning in his voice and the way he dealt and replied back to those humiliating and demeaning questions with calmness was really appreciable 

I loved the last flirty bit and the way both make each other complete was really amazing … Geet being a high profile person didn’t have an idea of how people can react and question Maan like this but Maan was well prepared and had a good idea which amazed Geet and she could sense that why her parents choose Maan for him 

Waiting for more 

Thanks for the PM 

Continue soon