Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 18 days ago

Originally posted by: Krinya

Look at akki sleeping while everyone around is shouting , jumping , running a marathonsmiley37 Humein kya humko toh sona haismiley37

That guy playing diljeet seems to swallow most of the dialogues..cannot even listen to what he is saying..his acting is crap and don't know when this girl smiled last..always lost expression 🤣 🤣 

They were like mein dikathi hoon first leads ko unite kaise karna hai and made a mockery of themselves...sucks to the core..

Also why will a own family member kidnap their kid..this show can never be rishta and never create what Akshnav created..

If the first guy was really good really fetched TRPs why would there be second track even.. 

Stomach burning 🔥 still not over it and crying over it daily ...

Edited by Swathi.A - 18 days ago

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Shirsha

Lekin Naagin 7 bhi to Colors par hi hoga. Wo nahi dekhogi? smiley36

naagin 7 i will smiley36

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

This is sad if true. Maan are so good on screen even if the current track and their characters suck right now https://x.com/gossipstv/status/1784944410473460154?s=46&t=Iip_qAKKvX1x0vBPTtQzyQ

Posted: 17 days ago

TMD this show is always on crack like wtf is happening, I just saw a clip. I laugh so hard 😂

Originally posted by: Randomlurker

TMD this show is always on crack like wtf is happening, I just saw a clip. I laugh so hard 😂

They are like they want to copy but it should not explicitly look like they have copied ..so minor changes here and there ..

Today saw a promo where mil gets both parents of the kid arrested..

Matlab toxicity is synonymous with that series I think..

Lifegoesono7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Randomlurker

Really uss serial mein har kisi ka 3rd angle chalta hai, Modern murga you knowsmiley16smiley37

Originally posted by: Aadi04

they are copying Ghum and Leena G is a big name in star channel.. they have to give her credits if they are taking story ideas from her 

Right now Ghum S1 and S2 is her story .. anupama till a long time is her story and even tamarind S1 .. now she is working independently on her show in in Hindi  jhanak

Even bakwas was her story 

Wait, so Leena is Jhanak's writer right now, and was part of Rishta's writers before too? Like, if they take her, it makes sense because they're competing with Ghum and Jhanak in the race. Garima and Leena are Jhanak writers, and whatever toxicity they're serving, TRP audiences are eating it up. So, they definitely want to do it with their show too. That's why this happened from some episodes