What did Faltu did? I forgot.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
What did Faltu did? I forgot.
Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae
In the hug scene
Krushal was looking so handsome .
You can all throw your frustration here now
๐ฌ
Today I did nt feel it
I tagged you on the replies I gave to Ashu 
Originally posted by: ALUJNA21
An another girl would not be standing at the door would have left.
Exactly
ohh.. Ani needs same treatment from Jhanak.. she should not forgive him EasilyOriginally posted by: Anusha16
Yeah he will become negative, but that's later. What I enjoyed about the track was that Faltu refused to come back and essentially said the marriage was over. And she was quite adamant on that. She went MIA for a few episodes and that was good.
Ayaan's arc is much better than Ani.
ohh.. Ani needs same treatment from Jhanak.. she should not forgive him Easily
100%
Those ad agency people
they were like Ani came in midnight
& made tamasha with Adi
by seeing him with Jhanak
& morning she left the shoot
& the glasses guy telling the short guy.. tum samjhe
โฆ
Whole world now knows
about Aniโs craziness for Jhanak
& Ani thought everyone is dumb like Arshi
that people canโt see reality.. his actions speaks louder then words.. all his actions r for Jhanak & fake words for Arshi
Will they go and tell Shristi as a word of caution?
ACC to agency people
they made Ani sound like he was 2 timing 


.., marrying one girl
& possessive for another girl that he travelled mid night for her 


Hope they tell this to Arshi 

Originally posted by: Anusha16
Now because of the 12 ad deal, I wonder if we will get to see these two in the future.
I am fine with seeing more of them than Ani-J at this point.
+1
Add Bipasha and her honeymoon talks also
I too mentioned just now same thing

Jhanak Written "WRITTEN Update And Episode Discussion thread No 129 "
Interested in Jhanak S2?
https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/2045807050643628192
GossipsTv(GTv) @GossipsTv #SuperExclusive #TRP #TRPDay @StarPlus ALL SHOWS #TeriMeriDoriyaann 1.8 #PandyaStore 1.8 #GhumHaiKisikeyPyaarMeiin 2.5...
587