Hiba in Sari. Never seen her in this looksmiley42

1000033620.jpg

she looked nice.. thanks for sharing. 

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Sajal Ali

Posted: 17 days ago

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

She wore sarees on her honeymoon in Sri Lanka and I've always wanted to see her wear them on screen at some point. smiley36

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZYpHUhos6K/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZXECgXItlu/

Thanks for sharing. She is looking gorgeoussmiley27smiley27

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Posted: 17 days ago

Dua in white dancing, when Noushervan goes into pehli nazar main aisa jaadu kar diya mode..Looked so beautifulllllllllll <3 Also mini OST in Teaser 4.. smiley42

Waiting desperately for the gorgeous Naushervan and Dua from the 'mega drama serial'smiley42smiley36 I am seated to be entertained and to be taken on a roller coaster ridesmiley43

mala06 thumbnail

Sajal Ali

Posted: 16 days ago

Now I think a out it I think Dua loved somebody else but mistakely thinks he is killed by Danish character  and she is for revenge only. But, then story will be somewhat similar to Rah e Junoon 

IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

As each teaser is releasing I am more and more eager for the show!

I am going to start calling it Deewangi 2 because every teaser has the famous O bewafaa teri deewangi refrainsmiley36smiley10

Khumar has two more episodes left this week, so it is going to be Deewangi from next weeksmiley40

IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: mala06

Now I think a out it I think Dua loved somebody else but mistakely thinks he is killed by Danish character  and she is for revenge only. But, then story will be somewhat similar to Rah e Junoon 

Possible. I also see the possibility of Dua being besmirched by Nausherwan's actions since the emphasis in all of the trailers is on Dua being cast out of her home/crying in a dishevelled avatar in a public place.

Also the duality between the innocence that he thinks she has (when she is dancing at a wedding) and the way he sees her in a more modern avatar outside.

mala06 thumbnail

Sajal Ali

Originally posted by: IntrovertedDame

Possible. I also see the possibility of Dua being besmirched by Nausherwan's actions since the emphasis in all of the trailers is on Dua being cast out of her home/crying in a dishevelled avatar in a public place.

Also the duality between the innocence that he thinks she has (when she is dancing at a wedding) and the way he sees her in a more modern avatar outside.

The writer is same so I won't  be surprised if its the story. I wish writer was Sadia Akhtar.

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hamza Ali Abbasi

Posted: 15 days ago

They should call it deewangi 2..waiting for the ost drop and the show...

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

They should call it deewangi 2..waiting for the ost drop and the show...

I don't think it will be called as deewangi 2 due to new story new might be title tujhe Ishq ho