Nahi bilkukul nahi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Nahi bilkukul nahi
Originally posted by: Pearl_219
Bengali babu aur uska masoomana ya bewakoofana sawal
๐
So paavam he looked thenโบ๏ธ
What a popat they made of us ๐ฆ
in whole boring epi only precap is nice ๐ with her fighting back.. no one told him to remove that mauli
but for her they told..
Fighting back, do you really think so..
One or two sentences and stare at Anirudh , resistance done .
Originally posted by: Anusha16
Yaar, one of my dearest wishes is that they bring about a track of awareness and treatment of DSM-5 and Neurodivergence/Autism Spectrum in India. It would be such a powerful track.
I dont think it will pick trp from TV audience .
Just look at the pattern of every show in all channels for the past five years , how many revolutionary ideas have come up.
I can only see sisters running behind one man!!!!!
I want only Tejas back..๐but to take Shrishti and Bipasha along with him..๐
Anirudh too , let him realise how controlling looks like.
Does she remove it after arshiโs hungama ? The result is important ๐
Because I want to believe that there will be no more fights between runak as per panditโs statement ๐
Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae
I dont think it will pick trp from TV audience .
Just look at the pattern of every show in all channels for the past five years , how many revolutionary ideas have come up.
I can only see sisters running behind one man!!!!!
I know, the same plot in every story .. 2 friends or 2 sisters and one guy .. why not 2 brothers like Lal, Ani and Bipasha for a change๐คช
I saw somewhere, AK in the same costume at Basus house premises.
Did he miss the flight , on purpose ??๐ฌ๐ฌ
No idea...3/4 days back I saw that reel..
Jhanak Written "WRITTEN Update And Episode Discussion thread No 129 "
Interested in Jhanak S2?
https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/2045807050643628192
GossipsTv(GTv) @GossipsTv #SuperExclusive #TRP #TRPDay @StarPlus ALL SHOWS #TeriMeriDoriyaann 1.8 #PandyaStore 1.8 #GhumHaiKisikeyPyaarMeiin 2.5...
587