Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rashi23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Wahaj Ali

Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

If that girl in the sari isn’t Maya, I’m wondering if Wahaj is a player type in this. He seemed flirty and was upping the charm with that girl…unless that’s just how I’m seeing him 😂

Are y'all sure that she isn't maya? Looking at her height, weight and hair she deffo looks maya to me. And why would wahaj act all flirty if she isn't maya? Krq ne apne hero ko casanova ka character diya hai kyasmiley24

Was this actress who had shared pictures with wahaj from mein house present at the outdoor shoot location?

Edited by Rashi23 - 12 days ago
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Are y'all sure that she isn't maya? Looking at her height, weight and hair she deffo looks maya to me. And why would wahaj act all flirty if she isn't maya? Krq ne apne hero ko casanova ka character diya hai kyasmiley24

Maya was not present at the sets during that shoot. She and Usama went to some women’s game. 

2RsFan thumbnail

Everyone is talking about Wahaj’s pairings but even Usama with either of the leading ladies can have great chemistry too.  

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Everyone is talking about Wahaj’s pairings but even Usama with either of the leading ladies can have great chemistry too.  

Usama's well known pairing was with Anmol sadly he self Sabotage the pairing

2RsFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Usama's well known pairing was with Anmol sadly he self Sabotage the pairing

why ? What happened ?

NazneenA thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

If that girl in the sari isn’t Maya, I’m wondering if Wahaj is a player type in this. He seemed flirty and was upping the charm with that girl…unless that’s just how I’m seeing him 😂

I felt he just received it with his usual charming self. Didn't look like he was flirting. But yes, you'll only know when the actual scene comes out 

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

why ? What happened ?

Because Anmol revealed his dating life and he dissed her after that he stopped working with her

tgota92 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Lol when did zaid and murtu treat their respective partners so badly that they became red flags??

Your opinion 😉 Murtu and Zaid long essay can’t be written on this SMD thread and I’ve already shared my thoughts on Zaid’s red flags with you during Mein 👍🏼

My point is that if Wahaj’s role in SMD is a shady one who’s obsessed with Maya and is forcing her to be with him, I’m fine with her doing everything in her power to hold him off and not reciprocate. If they’re endgame I want to see it earned. Some angst, some struggle, some pining 🤌🏼

Misssinha77 thumbnail

Found a new  gym pic of Maya Wahaj idk the original source though 

tgota92 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Yes, now who can she be? Sister maybe? Is this supposed to be his house? 

Think this was from episode 1? Which usually sets up families and family dynamics of the characters … so my guess is sister too.

Waise bhi har dramay main Wahaj has to have a sister lol