Users

Frequent Posters

XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Danish Taimoor

Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

is this scene responsible for wet lettuce status of Mehaksmiley36

There is another one..which I love..when Shamsher is mad at the folks in restaurant for taking their photos..uske andar cold Jaya Jeeeeeeee ki aatma aa gayi..smiley37..

https://tenor.com/view/jaya-bachchan-bachan-supremacy-janhvi-gif-20018212

somebody on YT wrote..this cold Shamsher is scarier than the mad Shamshersmiley37

lol Mehak earned that title for being this quintessential heroine who knew nothing more than quivering her lips and blinking nervously in any given situation, especially around Shamsher, which guaranteed did things to his #Shera. smiley36smiley36smiley36

Maxxx I can't believe you actually watched KTK. smiley36 I'm happy you did cuz you seem to have enjoyed just as much as we did. smiley36 Shamsher was such a character i tell ya, you couldn't miss watching his Shizzz. smiley36 We used to have such a blast doing KTK pitai reviews after every episode. smiley36

I know which scene you are talking about. smiley36Shamsher was at his kameena best trolling that Uncle. smiley37 The way Uncle was khullam khulla taking their videos with a flash, guaranteed a verbal pitai from Shamsher. smiley36

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: XshopaholicX

lol Mehak earned that title for being this quintessential heroine who knew nothing more than quivering her lips and blinking nervously in any given situation, especially around Shamsher, which guaranteed did things to his #Shera. smiley36smiley36smiley36

Maxxx I can't believe you actually watched KTK. smiley36 I'm happy you did cuz you seem to have enjoyed just as much as we did. smiley36 Shamsher was such a character i tell ya, you couldn't miss watching his Shizzz. smiley36 We used to have such a blast doing KTK pitai reviews after every episode. smiley36

I know which scene you are talking about. smiley36Shamsher was at his kameena best trolling that Uncle. smiley37 The way Uncle was khullam khulla taking their videos with a flash, guaranteed a verbal pitai from Shamsher. smiley36

hahahaha yeah..ooohhh the safar of Shamsher was fun fun fun...smiley16 from sarfeera to pupppy face pyaara..well done Danishsmiley32smiley32smiley32 by the end of it..it had become role reversal..from Shamsher going all ..tumhe samajh nahi aata kya..mohabbat karta hoo tumse..to Mehak going..biwi ho tumhari..tumhe samajh nahi aata kya.... kyun lene nahi aaye mujhe lolllllllll.......smiley42smiley37 

waise I loved Danish-Dure chemistry a lot too..smiley9smiley9smiley9smiley9smiley9 another chemistry I loved was between Danish-Nouman Ijazsmiley36

sofar it was:

-Danish Minal

-Danish-Dure

-Danish-Hiba

But nowwwww.....

It will be Danish-Hiba overtaking the above for mesmiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43 because they made me melt into a puddle just from teasers..explosions are guaranteed on screen..smiley43smiley43smiley43

https://youtube.com/shorts/wwNoJpXGQkI?si=f9RMIMB-PxGOZKNq

heartfilia thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 days ago

well idk where could I post my thoughts about deewangi so I choose this place smiley36

Nageen is a very much strange person smiley39Yes her struggles are understandable but smiley29 one day her mood is good, then the second day very much opposite 

As for Sultan. Well. Sucks for him to fall in love to death with Nageen lmao

XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Danish Taimoor

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: heartfilia

well idk where could I post my thoughts about deewangi so I choose this place smiley36

Nageen is a very much strange person smiley39Yes her struggles are understandable but smiley29 one day her mood is good, then the second day very much opposite 

As for Sultan. Well. Sucks for him to fall in love to death with Nageen lmao

Someone sees it like me smiley37smiley27

I don't agree with what Sultan did but I never understood why Nageen was so rude to him in the beginning. She didn't have basic etiquettes...ripping up his business card was not an option when all he did was talk to her courteously. Till that point he didn't do anything wrong.

Anyway...I enjoyed Sultan's shenanigans more than anything smiley36smiley27 Miss him so much smiley19

heartfilia thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Someone sees it like me smiley37smiley27

I don't agree with what Sultan did but I never understood why Nageen was so rude to him in the beginning. She didn't have basic etiquettes...ripping up his business card was not an option when all he did was talk to her courteously. Till that point he didn't do anything wrong.

Anyway...I enjoyed Sultan's shenanigans more than anything smiley36smiley27 Miss him so much smiley19

Actually her behaviors to Sultan don't match with her character? She's educated, sensible, nice and kind girl until the point any interact where she made with Sultan smiley36 Maybe she liked him too, but she was too shy to admit it or her ideals are low to the ground. idk smiley39why someone who is new graduated would reject a good business proposal? smiley39

whatever 

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Ek aur smiley42 I need a multi couple VM with ShehNoor and Dua-Nousherwan..both couples screaming gorgeous to me smiley42 https://www.instagram.com/p/C6QzFWYNVix/?igsh=MXh5MzkyNTQ0a3l2bg==

Sunshinem thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

Seriously, the show's sets is sooo sophisticatedly aesthetic and captivating. The editing is quite interesting, indeed! So Hiba's character calls Nausharven a shammer. Nice, let's see what this dhokebaazi is really about. Feels like show is set amidst a chessboard where mind games are quite common lol. smiley36

What i think the basic plot is:

Danish falls in love with hiba at first sight and hiba resists him as usual.. but danish loves her like mad and wants to possess her at any cost.. so he creates a helpless situation to hiba where her reputation is ruined in society.. hiba doesn't know danish is behind this.. danish offers to marry her and help her out of her troubles.. she thinks he is genuine and accepts to marry him (in truth she has no choice other than to marry him if she has to save her reputation).. they marry and hiba also starts to love him back.. but after some time she gets to know that he was behind her humiliation and confronts him.. he justifies himself saying that all is fair in love, he did that because he loves her etc.. she is shocked at his ruthlessness and vows revenge on him.. their love hate relationship goes on..

I don't know how the ending will be, but i'm hoping it will be happy ending.

Edited by Sunshinem - 11 days ago
heartfilia thumbnail
Posted: 11 days ago

Originally posted by: Sunshinem

What i think the basic plot is:

Danish falls in love with hiba at first sight and hiba resists him as usual.. but danish loves her like mad and wants to possess her at any cost.. so he creates a helpless situation to hiba where her reputation is ruined in society.. hiba doesn't know danish is behind this.. danish offers to marry her and help her out of her troubles.. she thinks he is genuine and accepts to marry him (in truth she has no choice other than to marry him if she has to save her reputation).. they marry and hiba also starts to love him back.. but after some time she gets to know that he was behind her humiliation and confronts him.. he justifies himself saying that all is fair in love, he did that because he loves etc.. she is shocked at his ruthlessness and vows revenge on him.. their love hate relationship goes on..

I don't know how the ending will be, but i'm hoping it will be happy ending.

since the writer is from rah e clown, then this plot is kind of story they would write smiley36 btw if the story executes without pointless situations I think this plot could work