Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ragazza_dolce thumbnail

Chennai Super Kings

Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: Prizi

they went aggressive that's their only fault.. Total wasn't much.. 200 is normal now

Kuch zyaada hi normal ho gaya hai 200 iss season, aise lagta hai jaise bowlers ko toh sirf batsman ke entertainment ke liye bulaaya jaata haismiley38

SoniRita thumbnail

Kolkata Knight Riders

RCB captain Faf du Plessis: "I forgot I had to speak at the presentation. Every game I just speak after it and walk away. The SRH game was 270+ and we got to 260, then the KKR game as well, just one run. We've been close for a while but you need to win matches to get confidence in the group. Massive win for us. When you're not winning it does affect you mentally, it does affect your confidence. You can't speak confidence into the group, you can't fake confidence into the group. The only thing that gives confidence is performance. First half of the competition we felt like we weren't near our potential. And when you're playing at 50% or 60%, you don't get the confidence. Last week and a half we have been working hard to make sure we get better at the game. Rajat getting back to back fifties will be great for him. Greeny playing well will be massive to him. It's never going to be just one guy getting the runs. [On Karn Sharma] Obviously we know that the Chinnaswamy has been disappointing for us. We are trying to find a recipe where we feel like we can bowl at that ground. And it's been tough for the guys to find a formula. A legspinner, even more so now, you have to have a legspinner in your team."

smiley36 His 1st line aww man 

SoniRita thumbnail

Kolkata Knight Riders

The player of the match, Rajat Patidar: "I was just keeping the things in my mind that I have to control the controllables. I kept doing the things I was doing for so long. My mindset and technique in my batting, whenever I go back home I try to solve every problem that I face. I go for the skillful batting setup. [On attacking spinners] Today I was just backing myself to be in good shape to every bowler."

Congrats

Prizi thumbnail

Punjab Kings

Patidar, POTM: I was just keeping things in my mind that control the controllables. Whenever I go back home, I try to solve every problem which I faced. I go for skilful batting setup. Nothing like that (plan to target spin?). Today I was backing myself to be in good shape against every bowler.

SoniRita thumbnail

Kolkata Knight Riders

Congrats Vedi 2nd highest 115 pts waahsmiley40

Edited by SoniRita - 9 days ago
BeingBlunt thumbnail

Lucknow Super Giants

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

VK for POTM 🍾🍾🍾.  Brilliant 50 despite slow play. He is made for records !!!

Sarcastic? smiley37

SoniRita thumbnail

Kolkata Knight Riders

Congarts Neerasi for winning today in rcb vs srh matchsmiley40

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Royal Challengers Bengaluru

RCka revenge smiley37

Prizi thumbnail

Punjab Kings

The struggles of Kohli and then the Sunrisers on that pitch just go on to show how good that knock from Rajat Patidar was. He timed the ball beautifully, scored four consecutive sixes off Markande, and brought up his fifty off just 19 balls. Cameron Green also played a big role to finish the innings nicely with the bat, and then RCB's spinners came to the party as Sunrisers ran out of steam for once. It seemed like the top three on the table were pulling away from the rest, but this result opens things up a bit. That's it for now.

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Lucknow Super Giants

This loss has made SRH even more dangerous. They know the mistakes made by them. Saffron is coming to win over Yellow now. Csk will win only if they bring Jadeja as impact player while bowling and Play Rizvi while batting. 

Edited by BeingBlunt - 9 days ago