Originally posted by: Sunaina7
hamaar imaliya filmy toh hum log kaise piche reh jaye
Agar yeh 70s movie ka plot execute ho gaya toh imaliya will get real mein a " beta rowdy reddy " in her stomach
Sunaina stooppppp

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: Sunaina7
hamaar imaliya filmy toh hum log kaise piche reh jaye
Agar yeh 70s movie ka plot execute ho gaya toh imaliya will get real mein a " beta rowdy reddy " in her stomach
Sunaina stooppppp

yeh main kal se bol rahi hoo. Jabse woh lake dekhi hai

Originally posted by: PAQLSGUW7QAFU6IL
I agree.. Plus the chemistry our leads have 🔥🔥
None of the current SP couples even come close to it..
now lets not say that. Sai ke purane show ke fans won’t agree 
Edited @ red, ab theek hai
Originally posted by: joliefemme
now lets not say that. Sai ke purane show ke fans won’t agree
Edited @ red, ab theek hai
Ofc..I meant that only. Even I've my own favourites on SP 
It will be the other way round warna Imlie will accuse/ blame Surya of taking advantage. Woh karegi to save his life toh kuch bol bhi nai payegiOriginally posted by: I5AKUOT63KBGGNZV
Maybe both of them will accidentally slip into the river.. Dono pure bheege hue. Sardi ki wajah se imlie might get unconscious & to save her..... Ykwim
yes I’ve thought a lot about this 
Waise I am getting annoyed with lack of progress in Kaise mujhe tum. I guess it’s normal for Zee shows but I am not used to it. Why are they not disclosing Ishika truth? Itna hide and seek main time waste. Bore ho raha hai ab.
Shree, I was busy so couldn’t get back to your comment yesterday. Now that Amvira have resolved their differences, why will Virat hate marry Amu? Truth be told, I would love a hate marriage after they realize they love each other/ attracted to each other. The pull as a married couple will be something else - nafrat paas aane na de, mohabbat door jaane na de 
Originally posted by: joliefemme
It will be the other way round warna Imlie will accuse/ blame Surya of taking advantage. Woh karegi to save his life toh kuch bol bhi nai payegi
![]()
yes I’ve thought a lot about this
Ren, hate to say this.. But imlie usko marta chod degi lekin yeh kabhi nahi karegi
(as per the current scenario... Ab aage ki kahani toh jaane radharani
)
Originally posted by: NA7S4QCBJZFHZERQ
Ren, hate to say this.. But imlie usko marta chod degi lekin yeh kabhi nahi karegi
(as per the current scenario... Ab aage ki kahani toh jaane radharani
)
She will willingly let him die HAWWW??? Itni nirdayi nai hai woh. Surya is her husband after all toh kuch galat bhi nai hoga 
Originally posted by: Sunaina7
https://twitter.com/indiaforums/status/1783459034915389594?t=OsBaVpeqCm1k5_GGzOQ6uA&s=19
kisi ne yeh dekha
star plus is famous for following same thing at same time in every show
Earlier it was EMA ,nowadays career oriented fierce female lead . Ab pregnancy aayega kya Sab shows mein
Should I hope for chaand taara now due to majboor wala con
Hope for con but not chaand sitare coz that will lead to leap kyunki I'm sure Sai n Addy don't want to be onscreen parents of bigger kids so soon in their career
Originally posted by: joliefemme
She will willingly let him die HAWWW??? Itni nirdayi nai hai woh. Surya is her husband after all toh kuch galat bhi nai hoga
Woh aakash paatal ek kar degi. Saare tigdam laga degi.. Par body heat toh nahi degi 