Alia and celebs @ Heera Mandi screening💕- Page 9

Created

Last reply

Replies

124

Views

8.5k

Users

24

Likes

194

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail 14th Anniversary Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago
#81

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

I checked and rechecked each page of the thread to find the comment. But I couldn't find anyone utter even an M of motherhood. You didn't, Nishita hasn't, I haven’t. I didn't see anyone do so, so far..

Besides, every mother looks beautiful, every women during pregnancy, after attaining motherhood glow irrespective of privileges or lack of it...

Page 6, you didn’t look hard enough. Actually don’t,I already know the pre curated response “I don’t find anyone wrong with the statement”
Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 2 years ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail 14th Anniversary Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago
#82

Get off my high horse ? Ew. I don’t sit on horses in the first place. smiley1

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 2 years ago

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: zara321 · 9 days ago

Ranveer Singh at the screening of Hunkkaar

Aneet paddas film, its been made by one of ranveers best friends, and he looks so hot! ♥️...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 5 months ago

Bollywood celebrities at Devil Wears Prada 2 screening Kjo Tamannaah Nimrat https://www.instagram.com/p/DXrlKLWDHkf/?igsh=cTRjNDVoczZnZ3F0 Dia...

https://www.instagram.com/p/DXrlKLWDHkf/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 7 days ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdwdUwItfM8/?stkn=MWl0cml0NXB0czBicg==

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdwdUwItfM8/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 10 days ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddohf7pKNIq/?stkn=bHk4NGJoMGV2dHdo

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddohf7pKNIq/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 1 months ago

https://variety.com/2026/tv/news/alia-bhatt-dont-be-shy-prime-video-premiere-date-1236841347/

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".