Frequent Posters

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 days ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Sad to see comments like “‘motherhood did her good”. Truth is that it’s not that way for regular non celeb women. These people have all the access to the best things in the world. Meanwhile, we have women and mothers - who have serious postpartum issues or weight/body image issues. 

Why can’t y’all just appreciate Alia for looking good ? Why do some people need to bring in mother hood in the mix ? Not everyone can afford a nutritionist, plastic surgeon and/or a nanny. 

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 9 days ago
bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Loved Alia’s look the most such gorgeous dress and nice makeup etc  - Mrunal and Palak looks very nice too smiley20

hmm mostly everyone looks good except Tanisha 

Exactly.

The sartorial choices in this screening is like a welcome change. Most are dressed decently without unnecessary skin show, including Ananya. Most women look pretty as well.

Tanisha is a different story though. Her fashion choice has always been tacky, western and Indian alike.. This time is no exception.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Do we sit here and criticize and bash normal women for their looks the way we bash Alia to pulp??.....if we do then I am sorry.....if we don't then STFU...Don't start drama at every chance you get.....even at some normal statement that was not taking a dig at anyone...

Get down from your high horse...

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

Exactly.

The sartorial choices in this screening is like a welcome change. Most are dressed decently without unnecessary skin show, including Ananya. Most women look pretty as well.

Tanisha is a different story though. Her fashion choice has always been tacky, western and Indian alike.. This time is no exception.

Also ...WTF was Suzzane wearing?? Totally unfit for this kind of movie premier......smiley36

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Also ...WTF was Suzzane wearing?? Totally unfit for this kind of movie premier......smiley36

Seriously smiley36 

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Do we sit here and criticize and bash normal women for their looks the way we bash Alia to pulp??.....if we do then I am sorry.....if we don't then STFU...Don't start drama at every chance you get.....even at some normal statement that was not taking a dig at anyone...

Get down from your high horse...

I checked and rechecked  each page  of the thread to find the comment. But I couldn't find anyone utter even an M of motherhood. You didn't,  Nishita hasn't, I haven’t. I didn't see anyone do so, so far..

Besides, every mother looks beautiful, every women during pregnancy, after attaining motherhood glow irrespective of privileges or lack of it...

Edited by bashful_moon - 9 days ago
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Lostsoul11 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Lostsoul11 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Its cloudy where I live.

Damn sure that person using that account is a school going kid. Kuch v bol rhe hai.. chandsmiley37smiley37