I am waiting how Ani is going to lie through his teeth to his family about his meeting 😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I am waiting how Ani is going to lie through his teeth to his family about his meeting 😂
I think today he will get permission 🤔 from his family… hope before end of epi he reaches .….
It’s been long since we got his imagination
last was during Rahul time
.. if it was imagination Jhanak won’t be scared
Hmm mm...don't know..
Episode is up!!
Precap- looks like Ani makes it to the spot only tomorrow..
He knocks on the door and Adi says.. Aditya kapoor is inside..
J opens the door.. he says badiya shooting chal raha hai Yahaan..
I didn’t like the sound of it..
He asks Adi to get out or else he will drag him to his room himself
Please someone post the precap!!
if I find I willPlease someone post the precap!!
… thanks Ramya for the update
yesterday only in precap Ani gave scared 😱 vibe 
Please someone post the precap!!
i will post
Meanwhile J revealed that she is married to Adi..
Good Girl.. but I am not sure how much that means to such guys
Yes please post the precap.
Meanwhile J revealed that she is married to Adi..
Good Girl.. but I am not sure how much that means to such guys
Adi or Ani?
glad atleast now she is speaking up about marriage.. but she opened up front of wrong person 😑.. atleast she didMeanwhile J revealed that she is married to Adi..
Good Girl.. but I am not sure how much that means to such guys
Jhanak Written "WRITTEN Update And Episode Discussion thread No 129 "
Interested in Jhanak S2?
https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/2045807050643628192
GossipsTv(GTv) @GossipsTv #SuperExclusive #TRP #TRPDay @StarPlus ALL SHOWS #TeriMeriDoriyaann 1.8 #PandyaStore 1.8 #GhumHaiKisikeyPyaarMeiin 2.5...
587