Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
At the moment, Farida is the only one I see here who actually worked in the movie...I suppose the others came because of Bhansali???
Indeed, it will be a women-centered movie.
Edit: oh...that's nice... the others are there, too! (it's so quick here with the posting).

i think everyone worked in movie is there. I will find pictures and post. for me the main attraction is aloo therefore focusing on her , but will get to others.Originally posted by: Clochette
At the moment, Farida is the only one I see here who actually worked in the movie...I suppose the others came because of Bhansali???

Aneet paddas film, its been made by one of ranveers best friends, and he looks so hot! ♥️...
Bollywood celebrities at Devil Wears Prada 2 screening Kjo Tamannaah Nimrat https://www.instagram.com/p/DXrlKLWDHkf/?igsh=cTRjNDVoczZnZ3F0 Dia...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdwdUwItfM8/?stkn=MWl0cml0NXB0czBicg==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddohf7pKNIq/?stkn=bHk4NGJoMGV2dHdo
https://variety.com/2026/tv/news/alia-bhatt-dont-be-shy-prime-video-premiere-date-1236841347/
4