Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 days ago

This dude is really matured hun.. I have been observing the way he behaves with fans.. He is witty and knows how to answer without offending or insulting others....

In a world where you have insecure people leaking stuffs to deliberately insult their coworkers or manipulate the fans to bash the costars, you see a person like him who is so chilled about all these and involves in a funny banter, shows how secured he is!! 

Achelvi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

This dude is really matured hun.. I have been observing the way he behaves with fans.. He is witty and knows how to answer without offending or insulting others....

In a world where you have insecure people leaking stuffs to deliberately insult their coworkers or manipulate the fans to bash the costars, you see a person like him who is so chilled about all these and involves in a funny banter, shows how secured he is!! 

He has good sense of humour, saw some clips from his IV, he is funny, see his IV with Fahad Mustafa, it was fun IV, he is liking yumna wahaj tweets too and many of yumna tweets and other actors too

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

When This Drama Will Come ??

Virgo27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 days ago

Look how Kadwani uncle is hyping up his KRQ  show by bts leaking.. That's why I like geo tv in terms of their marketing. 

Why green TV Is sleeping ?? They are worst in marketing 

Achelvi thumbnail
Posted: 11 days ago

Originally posted by: Virgo27

Look how Kadwani uncle is hyping up his KRQ  show by bts leaking.. That's why I like geo tv in terms of their marketing. 

Why green TV Is sleeping ?? They are worst in marketing 

Every channel and production house have their own style of doing things...I haven't followed green or Sigma so don't know their marketing strategies 

Some follow strictly not to leak anything, it depends on them so can't say why they are leaking or not leaking 

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: Achelvi

Every channel and production house have their own style of doing things...I haven't followed green or Sigma so don't know their marketing strategies 

Some follow strictly not to leak anything, it depends on them so can't say why they are leaking or not leaking 

Hasn't six Sigma shared the BTS Of Jaan e Jahaan, adawat and khudsar ??

Achelvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Hasn't six Sigma shared the BTS Of Jaan e Jahaan, adawat and khudsar ??

I'm not following those so no idea plus don't know how they work...if they do share BTS then hope so they do the same with gentleman