PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 days ago

PM me too please 

PSharada thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lonelythots

My main post was not about imlie being replaced. It was obvious about this season wrapping up with how the show has performed.

It was more about Gul not being interested/ being offered to have  a new show in sp.

Yes I agree with. I am surprised Gul is giving up her one prime slot on SP when she has no other shows running anywhere else. Hmm let’s see 

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: YourSia

I think I should PM you Shree coz who knows, kahin se chamkeeli ke 4 pankhe aa jaye aur mujhe hi report kar de smiley44

Maine toh kabse PM manga hai

YourSia thumbnail

Originally posted by: joliefemme

Maine toh kabse PM manga hai

I know Ren.. Mujhe yaad hai. Maine kiya nahi hai abhi tak. Karti hu thode time mein smiley36

Sure.. Will PM you & Shree. But before that, I gotta sort out my thoughts on that. So much has gone down that I need to lay it out in order for you guys to understand better smiley36

livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

TMD is having 24-25 mins of episode. Uska TRP kitna hain? Phir bhi itni air time? Imlie and PS ke zyaada tha na usse TRP? 

livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Continuing the discussion here. The FL of the new show is super rude. smiley36

PSharada thumbnail

Originally posted by: livelytanu

TMD is having 24-25 mins of episode. Uska TRP kitna hain? Phir bhi itni air time? Imlie and PS ke zyaada tha na usse TRP? 

No not at all. TMD was having 1.2 trp lower than PS and Imlie. Plus TMD does not get effected with IPL ka matches as most matches start after the show ends. This is super partiality of SP. 

Today PS ka episode is 19 mins long whereas Imlie is still at 17 mins. Instead of Ghum now they are giving 25 mins to Udne ki Aasha. Whatever. Let's see how the trps come out this week as we had integration episode last week which was super bad. 

PSharada thumbnail

Originally posted by: livelytanu

Continuing the discussion here. The FL of the new show is super rude. smiley36

Oh really. I still don't know who is going to be the main lead - The promos were so bland. There has been zero buzz about the show and upar se if the FL is super rude then the show will not last even 3 months. 

s_kavya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I know Ren.. Mujhe yaad hai. Maine kiya nahi hai abhi tak. Karti hu thode time mein smiley36

Lage haath let me know bhai kis chudail ne kya kiya Aap logo ke quotes padhke now i m curioussmiley36

YourSia thumbnail
Posted: 11 days ago

https://youtu.be/jwb5P46FqY0?si=u9o-SV-4tbN9ED07

This is the ost of the show, Ren. It was actually a good show if you keep aside the fantasy elements. The leads had mad chemistry just like in Naagin, based on fantasy & supernatural themes. But the leads were charming (Vikram toh is a favourite smiley42 ) & their OST was really beautiful. 

The show was launched as a finite series (with only 100 episodes planned) but it performed exceptionally well in trps, so it was extended by 6-8 months as far as I remember. It was the no. 1 show trp wise for a long time & had a huge fd online too. I watched it while it was on air but left it mid-way, when covid happened. They had to change the storyline & add parallel leads to the show. And that's when they got shehzaada to play the parallel lead. His acting sucked big time, I couldn't continue henceforth smiley44

Edited by YourSia - 11 days ago