he needs to stay away from her.. then only he will value her worthOriginally posted by: Goddy2010
I too agree with you. If Ani talks rubbish tomororow, she should pack bags straight from shoot even without informing him.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
he needs to stay away from her.. then only he will value her worthOriginally posted by: Goddy2010
I too agree with you. If Ani talks rubbish tomororow, she should pack bags straight from shoot even without informing him.
Andarikki Namaskaram 😀
I do think they will take the track till Arshis marriage prep, functions etc. that will be the place for jhanak and ani to confront their feelings for real. Because it will be a now or never situation. Saying he will marry arshi and actually going through with it will be a different story for Ani. Jhanak is already shown in love with Ani. So she will have hard time for sure and our makers love to give jhanak hard time 😂Originally posted by: Varsha188
Makers just doing favour me 🙏🙏they declared that ani and arshi marriage will be happened that i quit this show because I am seeing this serial for entertainment not for distroy mental peace ☺️
If the focus is lost the bull will charge at Jhanak.. she was already wearing orange-red in anticipation 😃😜
acted like that onlyOriginally posted by: Goddy2010
What the heck was that? Surprise visit. Going to catch his wife who is having extra marital affair or what?

jhanak and ani’s feelings I meant
Tejas handsome tho hai yrr
Smile dekho zara uski😍
acted like that only
I am disgusted by him today.
jhanak and ani’s feelings I meant
Sorry dear that was a sarcastic question.
uncle Phir Avinash kaun parnaana??
Jhanak Written "WRITTEN Update And Episode Discussion thread No 129 "
Interested in Jhanak S2?
https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/2045807050643628192
GossipsTv(GTv) @GossipsTv #SuperExclusive #TRP #TRPDay @StarPlus ALL SHOWS #TeriMeriDoriyaann 1.8 #PandyaStore 1.8 #GhumHaiKisikeyPyaarMeiin 2.5...
587