YRKKH: BTS, SM updates and Spoilers Thread # 7 - Page 125

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

She will not want to stay I know but what if Ar wants her to stay for 3 more months as he thinks that will let him keep promise to Ak. 

But why will she listen to that. She'll say 3 mahine mein nothing will change. Your family wants me out so I'll go. He needs to have something more concrete . Plus Ab will say my mom would not want me to be in a place where everyone hates me. 

I think if she gets seriously injured , everyone will be forced to show insaaniyat and keep her there for a little while longer. 

free_willy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

But why will she listen to that. She'll say 3 mahine mein nothing will change. Your family wants me out so I'll go. He needs to have something more concrete . Plus Ab will say my mom would not want me to be in a place where everyone hates me. 

I think if she gets seriously injured , everyone will be forced to show insaaniyat and keep her there for a little while longer. 

that might happen sometime soon. Especially, while trying to save Armaan or any other prominent member of the Poddar family, like Dadisa or Vidhya. PF will feel indebted to her in that condition and might ask her to stay with them. Family might also notice Armaan’s attachment and depth of feeling towards Abhira at that time. Though, I am not sure what exactly Armaan feel towards Abhira, as he has already promised marriage to Ruhi. 

Edited by free_willy - 12 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I dont think it will be easy for Armaan to convince Abhira to stay after all the accusations hurled and the tamasha that has happened,

Clearly no one wants her there.

And he is not confessing he loves her which is the one major thing that has changed for her- she now loves him. but if he doesnt love her back, she is gonna walk away. 

Lostin90s thumbnail

Ye abhira ko pagal kutte ne kata hai kya jo abhi bhi arman haath pakad ke ghum rahi😕

free_willy thumbnail

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

I dont think it will be easy for Armaan to convince Abhira to stay after all the accusations hurled and the tamasha that has happened,

Clearly no one wants her there.

And he is not confessing he loves her which is the one major thing that has changed for her- she now loves him. but if he doesnt love her back, she is gonna walk away. 

That would happen for sure at some point. How and when, I am not sure. 

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

As much as I dislike kalesh and drama, I have to admit writers have given good dialogues to both dadisa and Vidya.. neutral fans have been saying this since day one - platonic relationship or wanting a roof.. this mess was created by ab and she would have to clean it… ab either should have accepted the marriage wholeheartedly or should’ve downright rejected it after her mother’s death… this one year deal was a  wrong move which put her in a bad light.

Today for the first time I genuinely felt bad for Ab.. and my dislike for Akshara increased.. what has she made Ab into.. a young bubbly girl is begging someone to allow her to call her ma and silently bowing down to all the character assassinations.

Akshara all her life did nothing but take hasty decisions and ruin lives including hers.. and she didn’t even spare her daughter in this… I understand the desperation of a dying mother when a psycho murderer is after her kid. But had she just given ab’s responsibility to Ar, today she would have been in a lot happier place and at peace than she is now.. wese bhi shaadi karke bhi kya ukda.. Yuvraj toh phir bhi ghar mein ghusa and parishan kiya

Akshara got a lot of accusations but no one character assassinated her or taunted on her parvarish.. in that part she got respect for being a Goenka.. same for Ruhi’s mother.. she was accused for other things but not this… Ruhi toh has not been majorly accused except for the DP… Abhira is truly unlucky in this matter.. Getting yourself and your parents character assassinated is one of the worst forms of humiliation.

Despite never liking ab’s father or ab, I felt bad for her as people talked crass about her and her parents.. I don’t know if Sai was also treated like this but if makers had planned a copy of ghum, I am happy that OG Abhira didn’t have a daughter of their own.. my heart would have bled seeing Abhira’s daughter face these below the belt atrocities.. at least now I can live in my dreamland that Akshara, her husband and her twins lived happily ever after..

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Now tables will turn. Armaan will start liking Abhira and she won’t care having her heart broken 

smiley3What you think that's what going to start happening now 

So this girl will not get away from Armaan sa anytime soon smiley39

free_willy thumbnail

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Final nail in the coffin. Armaan will break Abhira’s Mangalsutra. Dadisa will let Abhira stay in the house as a guest. However, she would ask her to remove her mangalsutra. She will try but will fail. Then Armaan will try and again fail. He will then break it and the beads will fall all around the ground.https://x.com/m_arush/status/1782938741327233331?s=46

Aashiqanafan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

They can't show Dusri shaadi till divorce is done. 

And Abhira is not obliged to stay there and watch Ar-Ruhi marriage. 

Her reason to stay and treat the family as hers has been her growing attachment and now love for Armaan and by extension his full family. But she won't stay there if no one wants her and Armaan also isn't confessing he loves her.  Armaan has to come up with some reason to make her stay and if he agrees to Ruhi seh shaadi then definitely there's no reason. 

Abhira is already packing her bags after all this tamasha so onus is on Armaan regarding how and why exactly hes gonna stop her. 

Saying theres 2-3 months left in the deal is silly. His family will say- ok give her money, find her apartment and dump her. And Abhira herself will say- I can fend for myself. Just be with your family. 

Armaan has been using this silly dialogue since forever.

Pinecone thumbnail

ya but only to Ruhi. but now no one will care for his 2-3 month time frame