Originally posted by: Criticiser

Lol the sister sautans have suddenly become partners smiley39
https://youtu.be/ij9uQ0Q-CM0?feature=shared

Yeah and they put the whole family in jail smiley37

Criticiser thumbnail
Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Yeah and they put the whole family in jail smiley37

Apparently it’s Bindiya’s humshakal Sakshi smiley37 Copy of Premlata track from Saathiya smiley36

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Apparently it’s Bindiya’s humshakal Sakshi smiley37 Copy of Premlata track from Saathiya smiley36

I'm still in doubt if is really humshakal but either way 

I like it, instead of her trying to safe her suhaagan smiley39

pyar-ishk thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

This here getting them arrested for thappad smiley36

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPtFNgarJew

Edited by pyar-ishk - 12 days ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

What is in the video " uploader has not made the video available 🤔 in the country I live "smiley36

pyar-ishk thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

What is in the video " uploader has not made the video available 🤔 in the country I live "smiley36

There's a new show on Rangu called Mangal Lakshmi, with 

Deepika Singh our Sandya bheeni from DABH smiley36. Well she's 

the Anu of Rangu and the husband is a younger Vanraj and 

telling his mistress not to call him at home smiley36

Daffodils01 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 days ago

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

okay ..that’s an idea ..follow an ITV show that’s about to end ..so they’ll just sort out all the mess ..👍🏼👍🏼

I don’t like to watch Shows that are breathing their last breath because leads who are at each other’s throats get cordial and get pregnant in the last episode , all this within a month or few weekssmiley24. Superficial growth if you ask me.

I want ML to climb mountains , walk barefoot through jungles and then get FL back , this two episodes apology and reconciliation is not enough for me.smiley6

I watched the clips of the show and if I’m not mistaken their highlight was truth reveal that her husband is responsible for death of her late husband but she just beat him and they’re back cordial together in just few episodes .so bogus . I didn’t like how they swept under the rug the fact that her current husband is identical twin of her ex husband, there’s literally no emotional conflict between them about this .

I feel they’re trying to show a good relationship before they get off air but it feels superficial because there’s no engaging foundation in their relationship.

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Sharmas

Posted: 11 days ago

Originally posted by: Daffodils01

I don’t like to watch Shows that are breathing their last breath because leads who are at each other’s throats get cordial and get pregnant in the last episode , all this within a month or few weekssmiley24. Superficial growth if you ask me.

I want ML to climb mountains , walk barefoot through jungles and then get FL back , this two episodes apology and reconciliation is not enough for me.smiley6

I watched the clips of the show and if I’m not mistaken their highlight was truth reveal that her husband is responsible for death of her late husband but she just beat him and they’re back cordial together in just few episodes .so bogus . I didn’t like how they swept under the rug the fact that her current husband is identical twin of her ex husband, there’s literally no emotional conflict between them about this .

I feel they’re trying to show a good relationship before they get off air but it feels superficial because there’s no engaging foundation in their relationship.

you see if you only watch clips..you don’t get the actual picture like if you watch the whole episode..actually in my opinion that show story is being built up quite well.. I watched it from the start of this Gen 3. We were angry because the intial couple love story was built up.so nicely..and then he got killed..but they want to show second time love I suppose. And also her first husband was mistaken for his twin by some goons and his vehicle was shot at..and he eventually fell off a cliff.so the second husband wasn’t really responsible for the first husbands death..but he felt that way as it was his brother..and the relationship with her second husband is far from developing into anything romantic..I won’t be surprised if they do bring the first husband back and do a happy ending 🤔