Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ragz2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

If he is a cameo, he Can be a cupid

From the bts looks like he has already shot like 5-7 days. All there scenes they arguing and making up. Jen keeps it very professional with Vivaan. Must be a awkward to work with him. He’s besties with grover n bips.

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ragz2009

My mom wants Anuvir. She doesn’t like akshat and mom felt bad for virat seeing anu n akshat in the bathtub. When Akshat came in instead virat mom was like he’s a liar. 😂 I was enjoying her reaction 

Aw! Aap ke Mommies to Kamal hai. You guys should tell about their reactions sometimes smiley42

Akshat liar toh Pata nahin lakin too good to be true. I don't know why Come and tell all that to Anu (vocals deh sakta ta). Phir kya karega last minute will turn his back to become a Witness despite his sweet move 🙄 Why do I feel that's what will happen so Bad! Poor, Anu!

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor

i think ankita will do all wrong until she finds out she was the one with the MU

Wahi toh, she doesn't know the truth. I'm not saying Rajdeep & Co are innocent but her revenge is baseless. Okay she Lost her father and I'm extremely Sorry for it but what she is trying to do is making her a Bad girl. So what's the difference between her and the culprit, whoever it is. 

I just Hope she won't do something not redeemable warna she should end up alone or in jail 🤷

Ragz2009 thumbnail

Aw! Aap ke Mommies to Kamal hai. You guys should tell about their reactions sometimes smiley42

Akshat liar toh Pata nahin lakin too good to be true. I don't know why Come and tell all that to Anu (vocals deh sakta ta). Phir kya karega last minute will turn his back to become a Witness despite his sweet move 🙄 Why do I feel that's what will happen so Bad! Poor, Anu!

My mom said the same. He will still show up to the court and defend his friend. Infact he did last week shoot at the court. 

Pyaarasam thumbnail

From the bts looks like he has already shot like 5-7 days. All there scenes they arguing and making up. Jen keeps it very professional with Vivaan. Must be a awkward to work with him. He’s besties with grover n bips.

About the last part I know. 

Pyaarasam thumbnail

My mom said the same. He will still show up to the court and defend his friend. Infact he did last week shoot at the court. 

Let's see again if our thoughts match writer's now

Ragz2009 thumbnail

I don’t know how true this is but a wahian told me that someone told her - Anuvir did a huge song sequence on Pehle Bhi Main from Animal.

She shared it with me yesterday but she doesn’t know if this person info is legit or not. She said we have to wait n watch. She doesn’t want to tell who to break the person trust. She said episode 40-42. 

Edited by Ragz2009 - 13 days ago
Pyaarasam thumbnail

I don’t know how true this is but a wahian told me that someone told her - Anuvir did a huge song sequence on Pehle Bhi Main from Animal.

She shared it with me yesterday but she doesn’t know if this person info is legit or not. She said we have to wait n watch. She doesn’t want to tell who to break the person trust. She said episode 40-42. 

I trust Wahi so dekh te hai. I want them to surprise me. Already itna BTS spoilers jaise hai toh I try to not look at all of them but only share it. Same with the teaser, I only look at the question Sony Liv put on caption takhi ziada na dekhun. Kabhi kabhi comment karti hoon. 

priya185 thumbnail

My mum doesn't like Akshat already, her comments are funny

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

probaby the same sequence wahi said will come in episode 40. smiley42