heheheOriginally posted by: Kittykatkit
lol I saw this picture and didn’t even look at the caption. If you hadn’t posted this I would’ve never read it


Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
heheheOriginally posted by: Kittykatkit
lol I saw this picture and didn’t even look at the caption. If you hadn’t posted this I would’ve never read it


You are this excited for jbgssl? 
web series update https://twitter.com/AnicaHasanat/status/1781239669700591657
Originally posted by: GolguppaGuzzler
https://twitter.com/uselessnakaraa/status/1781317233664209376 Goher's look is same as any of his drama
His styling was different in Ishqiya though 
St. Billu hasn't posted anything yet. Gowher did & Sabeena reshared it.
frankly speaking yes

https://twitter.com/uselessnakaraa/status/1780969406530548111 This is not Ahad
In some green project??Originally posted by: GolguppaGuzzler
https://twitter.com/uselessnakaraa/status/1780969406530548111 Kitty was looking for Ahad updates na?
Billu is on hiatus
I think someone with vision problems designed the new website
since when ? I don’t care about that manOriginally posted by: GolguppaGuzzler
https://twitter.com/uselessnakaraa/status/1780969406530548111 Kitty was looking for Ahad updates na?