Kyunki....
Ki tuje bhin nahi lagda jee nahi lagda hai...
nahi ladga jee nahi lagda haaye...
nahi lagda jee mera maahiyan....

Credit: Nahi lagda from Notebook movie.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Kyunki....
Ki tuje bhin nahi lagda jee nahi lagda hai...
nahi ladga jee nahi lagda haaye...
nahi lagda jee mera maahiyan....

Credit: Nahi lagda from Notebook movie.
Thank you all girls for reaffirming that the thank you sirji from Jhanak was indeed a heartfelt thank you and not a taunt! I so wanted to hear that!!!
No no you won’t need me to understand her.. just do one long eye lock with her and voila!
You will start singing like Preity zinta
Kuch toh hua hai
Kuch ho Gaya hai..

I feel if I do that I will get sucked into the immeasurable depths of her soul and start changing my orientation. I will kindly defer to your interpretations Guruji
Originally posted by: 1PariGupta
what u find Tammi is beautiful with 2 kg makeups 😱
Been there done that in Ani’s tone! Shuru se toh samjha Diya 🙄
My head is spinning!!!😵💫
So many fans of tammi 
Tammi ne aisa kya kardiya 
Tammi is so lucky kitne Aashiqe hai unke

Originally posted by: Anusha16
I feel if I do that I will get sucked into the immeasurable depths of her soul and start changing my orientation. I will kindly defer to your interpretations Guruji
SHABBA… IPPAVE KANNA KATTUTHEY..
One rasam.. only one rasam made her world famous 
Unki baton ne Hume uljha Diya ( sing to the tune of teri baaton ne mujhe illa diya)
Jhanak Written "WRITTEN Update And Episode Discussion thread No 129 "
Interested in Jhanak S2?
https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/2045807050643628192
GossipsTv(GTv) @GossipsTv #SuperExclusive #TRP #TRPDay @StarPlus ALL SHOWS #TeriMeriDoriyaann 1.8 #PandyaStore 1.8 #GhumHaiKisikeyPyaarMeiin 2.5...
587