Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Ranbir is becoming an expert in changing wigs. At this point he should just add it to his resume as one of his skills. He changed 3 wigs in 1 minute.smiley36

Edited by loginidran - 1 months ago
you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Letโ€™s try to find a controversy here too smiley24smiley36 

Well, Tomorrow is the big announcement day.This image of RK and Prabhu Ram image clashes..

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: you2

Well, Tomorrow is the big announcement day.This image of RK and Prabhu Ram image clashes..

People are ok and thankfully can differentiate between different assignments 

PR ho toh Aisa ho warna na ho.. taran adarsh se video post karwa diyasmiley37 & then they say RK doesn't have PR daww

showbuzz28 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Since when is Taran announcing brand endorsements?

Thatโ€™s my 1st reaction  too when I saw the tweet smiley36

Edited by showbuzz28 - 1 months ago
Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Is nilkamal a mattress brand

Didnโ€™t watch the video 

Originally posted by: Lostsoul11

PR ho toh Aisa ho warna na ho.. taran adarsh se video post karwa diyasmiley37 & then they say RK doesn't have PR daww

smiley37that ad omg ๐Ÿ˜ณ 

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Since when is Taran announcing brand endorsements?

Infamous gathbandhan tootne ke side effectssmiley36, the way SRK fans have destroyed this guy and his fandom saare trade handles n media stooges ko utarna padega beech bachav karne.....baaja bajaya hua hai upcoming superstar ka, God knows kaise simtega iss level ka raitasmiley36

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

I haven't heard this Neelkamal brand... could be my ignorance too if it is famous. But the advt didn't make any sense to me. What was that?? I didn't understand it was a mattress advertisement till the mattress was shown. smiley36

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: VirginiaPlath

Infamous gathbandhan tootne ke side effectssmiley36, the way SRK fans have destroyed this guy and his fandom saare trade handles n media stooges ko utarna padega beech bachav karne.....baaja bajaya hua hai upcoming superstar ka, God knows kaise simtega iss level ka raitasmiley36

Tomorrow will tell, how much of damage control they have to do. Will RK be announced as Lord Ram tomorrow? If not why? He has already started shooting. After the original producers left-they have been trying everything to get money.They recently decided to bring Yash to get some funding.They won't say what role he is supposed to play. SLB announcement didn't get any one to put in money.This film is also struggling..